Forums

Miscellaneous

Banner - Bath Tigers

Posted in Banners/logos

Bath Tigers (Benjamin) 25 August 2014, 17:53
I really want a new banner. If anyone could make one that'd be great

--------------
Title edited to comply with the forum rules.

OASC - Mario - Moderator

Liverpool All Starz (Adi) 27 August 2014, 12:03
Hi,

I created you the same logo but with better quality. You can use it if you want to smiley

Logo

Banner

Like it? smiley

Adi smiley

Chelsea Football CF (The Football Empire XI) 27 August 2014, 15:43

Bath Tigers (Benjamin) 28 August 2014, 11:22
Liverpool All Starz wrote:
Hi,

I created you the same logo but with better quality. You can use it if you want to smiley

Logo

Banner

Like it? smiley

Adi smiley
Brilliant thanks mate smiley will use both!

Deleted club 31 August 2014, 15:31

Dutch Revolution (Manager of Dutch Revolution) 31 August 2014, 14:27 Edit | Quote
I'd like a logo & banner for my team Dutch Revolution, I'm a Man United fan so I'd like to steal the club badge but with my club name on it if possible. Team colours are orange & white. Would be very good if you can. Many thanks.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Unnecessary Comments

Do not write unnecessary comments.
Do not write in other's topics unless it is because you have created logos/banners for them.

If you do this again, you may be reported for spam.
Please read the guidelines for this forum. Also remember that replying to this warning will count as another unnecessary comment.

Mario - Moderator

Deleted club 31 August 2014, 15:31
Est 2014

Unnecessary Comments

Do not write in other's topics unless it is because you have created logos/banners for them.

Please read the guidelines for this forum. Also remember that replying to this warning will count as another unnecessary comment.

Mario - Moderator

Bath Tigers (Benjamin) 1 September 2014, 00:15
What just happened?

Deleted club 1 September 2014, 08:28
I don't know, I'm trying to find out. I've just mailed this mario guy because it says I'm one warning away from a 3 day ban for unnecessary comments but I don't see what's unnecessary about it, I mean, read it for yourself, I was just asking if someone could make me a logo & banner because yours looked good & I wanted one for my club. Anyway it did say one more comment & I'd get a 3 day ban so this might be the last you hear from me for a few days. Bon voyage. Ha ha.

Unnecessary Comments

Mario - Moderator