Forums

Miscellaneous

Banner/Logo - Super Luke FC

Posted in Banners/logos

Whitleigh Argyle FC (Adam Beer-Smith) 30 October 2014, 12:02
Hi everyone. If someone could make a logo like this for me I'd be very grateful!
the only thing I'd like changed is to replace the PAFC with SLFC at the bottom.

And if possible I'd like a banner matching the style of the logo.

thanks!

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 31 October 2014, 18:33
Removed after I realised who your team name is about. I don't want any part of that. Sick.

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 31 October 2014, 18:41
Removed for reason above.

Whitleigh Argyle FC (Adam Beer-Smith) 1 November 2014, 22:24
You can say what ever you want about Luke McCormick but he has served his time and deserves a second chance because he is a great keeper! I hate all of those people who keep abusing him because it's not if he set out to murder those children is it?? It was a freak accident and 1 that he has to live with for the rest of his life. I know he made a huge mistake driving that car that night and i know that he regrets it! What's done is done and we can't do anything about it. Everyone now has moved on from this and has given him a second chance which he deserves!

Deleted club 2 November 2014, 07:17
Super Luke FC wrote:
You can say what ever you want about Luke McCormick but he has served his time and deserves a second chance because he is a great keeper! I hate all of those people who keep abusing him because it's not if he set out to murder those children is it?? It was a freak accident and 1 that he has to live with for the rest of his life. I know he made a huge mistake driving that car that night and i know that he regrets it! What's done is done and we can't do anything about it. Everyone now has moved on from this and has given him a second chance which he deserves!
quite a few people still haven't moved on or forgot about it like you think they have, and are pretty sensitive about it. why not just be a sport and change the team and player name and you will get a nice logo and banner, that's what you want right?

Chelsea Football CF (The Football Empire XI) 2 November 2014, 09:39
Toro Rojo wrote:
Super Luke FC wrote:
quite a few people still haven't moved on or forgot about it like you think they have, and are pretty sensitive about it. why not just be a sport and change the team and player name and you will get a nice logo and banner, that's what you want right?
He shouldn't deserve a second chance, also being drunk which he shouldn't have done.

Deleted club 2 November 2014, 20:33
instead. lets give the boys a team they should have had make it right m8

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 3 November 2014, 02:40
Super Luke FC wrote:
I appreciate he didn't do it deliberately, but he made the choice to get in that car drunk, he knew the risks but others paid the ultimate price for his decision. "He deserves a second chance because he is a great keeper" - What planet do you live on? Being able to make a few saves does not bring the kids he killed back to life does it? So if he was crap in goal, would he not be worth a second chance? Weirdest criteria for redemption I've ever heard.

It was an accident, one that HE CAUSED. That's like me carrying a loaded gun around with the safety off, killing someone, and then going "Oh well, didn't mean to do that, oops".

Give him a second chance all you like (although I suspect you'd be less forgiving if he played for another team), but don't expect everyone else to... Celebrating a murderer is in bad taste, and I for one will have no part in glorifying him.