Forums

Miscellaneous

size changing of logo - 3 min job

Posted in Banners/logos

Spartak Hippo (All Player Prices REDUCED) 16 June 2015, 22:35
Hi,

I am wondering if anyone can possibly spend 3 minutes or so, changing the size of this logo and making sure it has no white background (I don't think it does).

Thanks
smiley

Logo:

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 18 June 2015, 02:23
Not a 3 min job mate because it's not square. It's rectangular, therefore turning it into a square skews the image. Fixable, but takes longer than 3 mins... I can't do it atm, as not got paint.net on this laptop and cba to install it.

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 18 June 2015, 09:22
Sorted it for you.

Had to erase the "forever united" bit as it would not be allowed through moderation (No text other than club name and/or year established) and it looked terrible with it blank, so I added 2012 on. Not quite a 3 minute job, but didn't take too long.

Deleted club 18 June 2015, 09:38
The Dark Carnival wrote:
Not a 3 min job mate because it's not square. It's rectangular, therefore turning it into a square skews the image. Fixable, but takes longer than 3 mins... I can't do it atm, as not got paint.net on this laptop and cba to install it.
agree with DC not a 3 minute job but sizing not a problem with Photoshop, but if you want this as your logo it doesn't comply with guidelines

(EDIT)
can of worms
still might have to edit club name to pass
had this problem before

Spartak Hippo (All Player Prices REDUCED) 18 June 2015, 17:22
The Dark Carnival wrote:
Sorted it for you.

Had to erase the "forever united" bit as it would not be allowed through moderation (No text other than club name and/or year established) and it looked terrible with it blank, so I added 2012 on. Not quite a 3 minute job, but didn't take too long.

cheers Tom smiley

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 18 June 2015, 22:52
Toro Rojo wrote:
The Dark Carnival wrote:
agree with DC not a 3 minute job but sizing not a problem with Photoshop, but if you want this as your logo it doesn't comply with guidelines

(EDIT)
can of worms
still might have to edit club name to pass
had this problem before
3: Logos can only contain text; club name and year founded / established
Banners can only contain text; club name without any short forms and year
You can add images like IRL club logos, but no other text than the mentioned.

Has this changed Toro? I'm sure abbreviations used to be allowed. There are loads of logos with just club initials on them. I've made quite a few in the last year or so which have got through without problem.

For example:

Deleted club 19 June 2015, 07:03
I could have just had a nasty Russian judge on that one, smiley

Deleted club 26 June 2015, 00:50
Awhh You Used My Logo As Example :'smiley I'm Touched Ahaha xD

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 26 June 2015, 09:10
Toro Rojo wrote:
I could have just had a nasty Russian judge on that one, smiley
Looks like it as Hereford's has gone through smiley