Forums

Miscellaneous

Banners/Logo tutorials

Posted in Banners/logos

Sailington United (Will) 27 July 2015, 22:48
Essex Royals wrote:
I'm trying to use the top logo from my post a few back, but it keeps being rejected! Can anyone tell me why it doesn't satisfy the requirements, because I'm lost as to why
How curious...

Maybe it has to say Essex Royals

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 28 July 2015, 10:30
Sailington United wrote:
Essex Royals wrote:
I'm trying to use the top logo from my post a few back, but it keeps being rejected! Can anyone tell me why it doesn't satisfy the requirements, because I'm lost as to why
How curious...

Maybe it has to say Essex Royals
This is correct. Has to be full club name.

Royalty FC (Dan) 6 August 2015, 19:06
Does anybody know how to make a B/L on paint.net? If so could somone give a tutorial?

Thx Dan

Deleted club 6 August 2015, 22:46
Cobra Slash wrote:
Does anybody know how to make a B/L on paint.net? If so could somone give a tutorial?

Thx Dan
here you go
https://youtu.be/Wvu5eXjdLPc

Royalty FC (Dan) 7 August 2015, 08:55
Oh thanks!

Royalty FC (Dan) 15 November 2015, 07:42
Also can someone give a link to a cracked version of Photoshop?

Thanks so much
Dan smiley

Deleted club 27 December 2015, 15:53
Can you use paint. As in the already downloaded paint on Microsoft does it work. as you can see I don't have a logo because I cant download any of these but I only have paint.
<-------

Deleted club 31 December 2015, 21:44
Hi i used banner fans for my banner but it was not accepted because it had to be 970 pixels by 70 pixels i think. Please help me and tell me how to do this. Thank you

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 1 January 2016, 00:05
Spongebob FC wrote:
Hi i used banner fans for my banner but it was not accepted because it had to be 970 pixels by 70 pixels i think. Please help me and tell me how to do this. Thank you
Pixels or size?

Size should be 950x70

Dynamo FF (Idk man) 30 July 2016, 05:24
Paint net
Gimp

These websites are hard to make perfect logos like yours,how did you make your logo?