Forums

Miscellaneous

Current state

Posted in General

The Goon Squad (Vinny) 14 May 2024, 18:09
So what is the current state of the game?I have over two hundred million and i'm considering a comeback

Ice Nine Kills (Orzel) 14 May 2024, 18:17
Hello mate! Ive been back for a month or so. Not really playing intensively, game is fairly dead tbh. Good time to win some trophies I reckon.

The Goon Squad (Vinny) 14 May 2024, 18:23
The Dark Carnival wrote:
Hello mate! Ive been back for a month or so. Not really playing intensively, game is fairly dead tbh. Good time to win some trophies I reckon.
TOMMY, what's your plan, I might have to Deffo make a come back if you're staying.

But

If Finto is still here I might reconsider smiley

Ice Nine Kills (Orzel) 14 May 2024, 18:26
🤣

Paul still searching for the glory of the NCC. Some things never change!

I'm sticking around a while. Spent 250 Mill building a team of 24/25 year olds to compete in a few months. Impulse sold a few at the weekend on 2 hour auctions though so lost a chunk of that 🤣

The Goon Squad (Vinny) 14 May 2024, 18:30
The Dark Carnival wrote:
🤣

Paul still searching for the glory of the NCC. Some things never change!
smiley
It's because he's to good to enter

Understated Excellence (Messiah) 14 May 2024, 21:02
£173m on starting eleven got me division two football

Lowood Mohicans (Ewan) 14 May 2024, 23:21
Understated Excellence wrote:
£173m on starting eleven got me division two football
Decent chance 200m on 13 29-30 players will get a senior Cup if you choose the right league. But your investment will only dwindle. Welcome back.

For context, I had about 250m, bought oldies, picked up Turkish and Swedish cups, few players out and in, but sold up and left with 200m. 25m per trophy.

The Goon Squad (Vinny) 15 May 2024, 02:04
I have 217m

I'm drunk so that's all I can type for now. Thanks for spell check

Leigh RMI (Sean Smith) 15 May 2024, 02:24
What happened to Sunnyville who kept us all involved ?

Rompmonsters (Andy) 15 May 2024, 07:38
The Goon Squad wrote:
So what is the current state of the game?I have over two hundred million and i'm considering a comeback
Good to see you again. I'm working towards WCTF as the last big milestone (started in Jan with 2 mil so going well) but no plans beyond that.

Current state of the game is quiet, staff search was the last big change and so it can take a lot longer elapsed time to get 20/20 trainers but with less clicking through every single page of staff