Forums

Miscellaneous

Current state

Posted in General

Rookery Park (Matt Colley) 15 May 2024, 14:17
Leigh RMI wrote:
What happened to Sunnyville who kept us all involved ?
Done a runner with VM Pro money

The Goon Squad (Vinny) 15 May 2024, 15:21
Rompmonsters wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
So what is the current state of the game?I have over two hundred million and i'm considering a comeback
Good to see you again. I'm working towards WCTF as the last big milestone (started in Jan with 2 mil so going well) but no plans beyond that.

Current state of the game is quiet, staff search was the last big change and so it can take a lot longer elapsed time to get 20/20 trainers but with less clicking through every single page of staff
Hi buddy good to still see you here, why has it taken you so long to reach the promised land?

Rompmonsters (Andy) 15 May 2024, 15:27
The Goon Squad wrote:
Rompmonsters wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
So what is the current state of the game?I have over two hundred million and i'm considering a comeback
Good to see you again. I'm working towards WCTF as the last big milestone (started in Jan with 2 mil so going well) but no plans beyond that.

Current state of the game is quiet, staff search was the last big change and so it can take a lot longer elapsed time to get 20/20 trainers but with less clicking through every single page of staff
Hi buddy good to still see you here, why has it taken you so long to reach the promised land?
Went scorched earth after a lot of 'surprise' results and spent all my savings on stand upgrades then took an extended break smiley

Also never really put focus onto it, it's a lot easier than expected now that I've been giving it full focus

Super Owls (Adam) 15 May 2024, 17:59
The Goon Squad wrote:
Rompmonsters wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:

The comeback starts now my friend!

The Goon Squad (Vinny) 15 May 2024, 19:21
My come back will be on soon, let's see if I can take another NCC to rub it in Paul's face smiley