Forums

Miscellaneous

Developers

Posted in Ideas/development

Whittall United (Grant) 21 June 2013, 00:14
I think a good idea would be for the developers to maybe acknowledge this page and give us some feedback on some of the good ideas that get posted.

Theres been some very good ideas, but people get nothing back.

I think they should give feedback, or just get rid of this section.

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 21 June 2013, 00:22
+1

ryanthelion (Ryan Micallef) 21 June 2013, 18:00
agreed

Deleted club 21 June 2013, 18:28
Whittall United wrote:
I think a good idea would be for the developers to maybe acknowledge this page and give us some feedback on some of the good ideas that get posted.

Theres been some very good ideas, but people get nothing back.

I think they should give feedback, or just get rid of this section.
Totally agree with this, probably the best idea I have seen on here.

Whittall United (Grant) 23 June 2013, 12:53
Still nothing from the Devs.

Deleted club 23 June 2013, 13:15
Whittall United wrote:
Still nothing from the Devs.
I wouldn't expect anything either mate.

Whittall United (Grant) 23 June 2013, 13:18
Just gonna keep upping it, hopefully get something from them.

Rompmonsters (Andy) 25 June 2013, 11:10
+1
Ideas and development has become a forum of hopes and dreams that will never be material, i see youth academies and new cups asked for every time i come on here (about once a fortnight) and whilst most of these ideas are badly thought through or too difficult it isn't hard to spot the diamonds in here.

The Red Devil (Bårdur) 28 June 2013, 21:20
Good evening.

Sadly the Ideas/Development forum doesn’t get as much attention as it deserves. This doesn’t mean that we don’t appreciate the work put into the forum – both from the users as well as the forum moderators.

Personally I have been moderator in Ideas/Development in the Danish forum for approximately 6 months – back in 2011 I believe. During that time I had little understanding of why there was so little feedback from the developers – and I was actually quite frustrated. But now, after 14 months as a crew member I understand more. Which is why I believe that it is important for me to explain the dilemma? And especially explain why the forum still is important.

Our team of developers consists of 2 persons. This is not much! At present time the developers are programming a new match engine, and a new match viewer. Of course, for 2 persons, this is a huge, huge task. And therefore it takes time. A lot of time. As the Stadion editor took time.

At the same time excellent ideas are presented and discussed in the Ideas/Development forum – on a daily basis. Both the Danish one as well as the International one. And if we had the capacity we would love to put way more time in the discussion – as well as put time into programming some of the brilliant ideas presented in the forum. But the Match Engine / Match Viewer is a good example – that programming while running an online manager game – takes a lot of time. So the possibility for us to put all of your hard work to use on a daily basis – quite simply isn’t as possible as we would like it to be. This doesn’t mean that using the forum is pointless! In the Danish version there have been some ideas implemented – shown last on the page – nr. 1 through 8 are the registered ones, but sadly not as many as we could wish for.

If we choose to close the forum our users would have no place do discuss possible changes of the game – other than the General forum. And we would have no place to discuss possible changes with our users – other than the General forum or the Blog (Rasmus has actually used Ideas/Development for this in the past). And last but not least – we would have no place to search for inspiration when facing a situation, where we need inspiration from our users.

So I am sorry that we aren’t that good at giving you feedback on Ideas/Development, but please keep doing what you do! Your efforts are appreciated!

Best regards
Bardur - Administrator

Spartak Hippo (All Player Prices REDUCED) 28 June 2013, 21:23
Den Hårde Måde wrote:
Good evening.

Sadly the Ideas/Development forum doesn’t get as much attention as it deserves. This doesn’t mean that we don’t appreciate the work put into the forum – both from the users as well as the forum moderators.

Personally I have been moderator in Ideas/Development in the Danish forum for approximately 6 months – back in 2011 I believe. During that time I had little understanding of why there was so little feedback from the developers – and I was actually quite frustrated. But now, after 14 months as a crew member I understand more. Which is why I believe that it is important for me to explain the dilemma? And especially explain why the forum still is important.

Our team of developers consists of 2 persons. This is not much! At present time the developers are programming a new match engine, and a new match viewer. Of course, for 2 persons, this is a huge, huge task. And therefore it takes time. A lot of time. As the Stadion editor took time.

At the same time excellent ideas are presented and discussed in the Ideas/Development forum – on a daily basis. Both the Danish one as well as the International one. And if we had the capacity we would love to put way more time in the discussion – as well as put time into programming some of the brilliant ideas presented in the forum. But the Match Engine / Match Viewer is a good example – that programming while running an online manager game – takes a lot of time. So the possibility for us to put all of your hard work to use on a daily basis – quite simply isn’t as possible as we would like it to be. This doesn’t mean that using the forum is pointless! In the Danish version there have been some ideas implemented – shown last on the page – nr. 1 through 8 are the registered ones, but sadly not as many as we could wish for.

If we choose to close the forum our users would have no place do discuss possible changes of the game – other than the General forum. And we would have no place to discuss possible changes with our users – other than the General forum or the Blog (Rasmus has actually used Ideas/Development for this in the past). And last but not least – we would have no place to search for inspiration when facing a situation, where we need inspiration from our users.

So I am sorry that we aren’t that good at giving you feedback on Ideas/Development, but please keep doing what you do! Your efforts are appreciated!

Best regards
Bardur - Administrator
yes but we dont want the simulator we would prefer a youth academy or a mobile app!