Forums

Miscellaneous

Loans

Posted in Ideas/development

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 10 January 2014, 22:39
Frecheville Flyers FC wrote:

Maybe those players just play with the team, but are trained at the parent clubs ground? A bit like co-ownership really.
And if that manager plays games at high tempo and destroys the energy so the players training takes a massive hit anyway.... then what?

That's why I say this idea would not work. Too many ifs, buts and maybes.

Deleted club 9 February 2014, 17:46
Its pretty straightforward. If you don't want to loan a player, don't.

If you do want to loan a player, do.

Just because some people wouldn't loan, doesn't mean the system shouldn't be implemented. I feel it would benefit the game and make it better as a whole. At the moment, I use all my younger player to play friendlies but I would love the benefit of loaning them out so that they could play a whole season with a lower team than mine.

Loaning = 10/10

Whittall United (Grant) 9 February 2014, 17:57
Just wouldn't work,

Loaning = 0/10

Deleted club 9 February 2014, 17:59
Works in real life.

This game is meant to be realistic

Therefore, loaning would work

Whittall United (Grant) 9 February 2014, 18:02
Stevenage City wrote:
Works in real life.

This game is meant to be realistic

Therefore, loaning would work
Have you not read what as been posted?

This is a game, not real life, so stop comparing the 2.

Deleted club 9 February 2014, 18:05
I'm just saying that loaning would make the game more realistic and would increase the playing experience

Whittall United (Grant) 9 February 2014, 18:18
Stevenage City wrote:
I'm just saying that loaning would make the game more realistic and would increase the playing experience
I don't disagree with that, just theres no way to make it work.

Deleted club 9 February 2014, 18:52
I think just adapting the way that transfers are done would be enough to make a loan system work. After all, its only a temporary transfer.

All Ireland (Kieran O Sullivan) 10 February 2014, 06:36
Stevenage City wrote:
Its pretty straightforward. If you don't want to loan a player, don't.

If you do want to loan a player, do.

Just because some people wouldn't loan, doesn't mean the system shouldn't be implemented. I feel it would benefit the game and make it better as a whole. At the moment, I use all my younger player to play friendlies but I would love the benefit of loaning them out so that they could play a whole season with a lower team than mine.

Loaning = 10/10
there is no benefit in this game of young players getting games in fact more than likely they will be getting worse training and a chance of injury also adding to worse training and energy depletion also adding to training depletion since mood does not kick in to a later date that is irrelevant to youths.
then there is all the potential for cheating no doubt half this thread is about. if you could stop the cheating aspect which would be hard/impossible some form of experience/training boost via playing experience would need to be put into the game.

Backwards United (Connection Four) 9 March 2014, 10:04
Brentford Tryers wrote:
My opinion is that the game should attempt to follow the real game as far as it can.
Then it would be called Football Manager, not Virtual Manager