Forums

Miscellaneous

Banner - Omega Alpha Sport Club

Posted in Banners/logos

Solihull Moors FC (Mario) 9 July 2014, 13:29
Hey guys,

Only real preferences are that banners main theme colours are black yellow and red as that is the Belgian national flag.

Thank you,

Mario

Solihull Moors FC (Mario) 11 July 2014, 23:32
Omega Alpha Sport Club wrote:
Hey guys,

Just had my first name change for a while and I'd like a brand new banner and logo to go with it! Only real preferences are that the logo and banner main theme colours are black yellow and red as that is the Belgian national flag.

Thank you,

Mario

Solihull Moors FC (Mario) 12 July 2014, 22:58
Hey guys,

Just had my first name change for a while and I'd like a brand new banner and logo to go with it! Only real preferences are that the logo and banner main theme colours are black yellow and red as that is the Belgian national flag.

Thank you,

Mario

Solihull Moors FC (Mario) 14 July 2014, 00:19
Hey guys,

Thank you,

Mario

Solihull Moors FC (Mario) 20 July 2014, 00:17
Hey guys,

Thank you,

Mario

ZZ Zjednoczeni Zarow (Sebo) 23 July 2014, 00:16

sebsmiley

Solihull Moors FC (Mario) 23 July 2014, 00:26
ZZ Zjednoczeni Zarow wrote:

sebsmiley
Thanks Seb that is top quality! smiley although the sport has some letters the wrong way round in the logo. Awesome work though smiley

Solihull Moors FC (Mario) 13 August 2014, 21:06
Up smiley

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 16 August 2014, 13:59
Nom nom smiley