Forums

Miscellaneous

getting unused players on loan

Posted in Ideas/development

Deleted club 16 December 2014, 18:01
If the so called bigger more successful teams have players they are not using , is it viable to loan them out at a set price? just a thought.

Moved to I/D Rich

Whittall United (Grant) 16 December 2014, 19:05
Short answer, no.

FC Stoke (Rich) 16 December 2014, 19:11
This has been mentioned before...

Just say I have a WCTF and you have a STG...

My player is averaging say 5.0 on my training ground...why would I want my player to go out on loan to train on a lower facility and lose potential stats? What advantage do I gain from sending him out on loan?

Is never gona happen fella...

Chaz City (Chaz) 16 December 2014, 19:24
FC Stoke wrote:
This has been mentioned before...

Just say I have a WCTF and you have a STG...

My player is averaging say 5.0 on my training ground...why would I want my player to go out on loan to train on a lower facility and lose potential stats? What advantage do I gain from sending him out on loan?

Is never gona happen fella...
Is there a way in which that shortfall can be made up? I know its unrealistic, but lets say the players still train with the parent side but are loaned out to play?

Obviously, play time would have to be made into a bigger element in player development for this to happen.

Whittall United (Grant) 16 December 2014, 19:43
Energy will still be affected, bringing the training average down, thers just no way to make it work.

Chaz City (Chaz) 17 December 2014, 19:39
Grants Troops wrote:
Energy will still be affected, bringing the training average down, thers just no way to make it work.
Yes that is true

Deleted club 17 December 2014, 20:43
it also keeps cheats from moving players to their second teams

Chaz City (Chaz) 17 December 2014, 23:15
Toro Rojo wrote:
it also keeps cheats from moving players to their second teams
As much as I agree and want to stop cheaters, we cant block ideas because they will help cheaters. Cheaters will cheat whatever is in the game

Deleted club 18 December 2014, 07:47
Frecheville Flyers FC wrote:
As much as I agree and want to stop cheaters, we cant block ideas because they will help cheaters. Cheaters will cheat whatever is in the game
I dont agree with this idea for the reasons that FC Stoke gave but cheating should not be a factor anymore.

The crew claim that there are sophisticated ways in which they catch cheaters, so if this is true they should not be restricting the growth of this game just because some people are less honest than others.

Deleted club 18 December 2014, 11:54
Oh well seems this game which is already in decline, will keep falling short of the realities of football as we know it. Thanks for all your comments.