Forums

Miscellaneous

Old -> New Conversion

Posted in General

Rhythm FC (MMM) 30 March 2015, 12:23
EDIT: Me and one of the danish crew members have the exact same answers so here it is:

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS CHART WILL ONLY BE CORRECT FROM THE 30TH MARCH 2015

Manningham FC (HD) 30 March 2015, 12:47
Rhythm FC wrote:
EDIT: Me and one of the danish crew members have the exact same answers so here it is:

That was fast wow well done

Deleted club 30 March 2015, 13:22
I'm not convinced you can compare the two figures. Maybe for the first few trains but then after that I don't think it works. When you work on percentages it isn't the same, although I'll gladly be proved wrong.

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 30 March 2015, 13:30
**** Iron wrote:
I'm not convinced you can compare the two figures. Maybe for the first few trains but then after that I don't think it works. When you work on percentages it isn't the same, although I'll gladly be proved wrong.
The mechanics are the same, it's just a different graphic representation. You can convert.

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 30 March 2015, 13:34
Dothraki Horde wrote:
**** Iron wrote:
The mechanics are the same, it's just a different graphic representation. You can convert.
So you think 220% is 7.03 for example? I think 220% is higher than 7.03.

Rhythm FC (MMM) 30 March 2015, 13:36
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Dothraki Horde wrote:
**** Iron wrote:
So you think 220% is 7.03 for example? I think 220% is higher than 7.03.
on what basis?

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 30 March 2015, 13:36
I didn't say the figures were right, I said it was possible to convert one to the other.

Just been checking this table on one of my player's aerobic trains and the figures seem to be some way out for WCTF. One aerobic train converted correctly using the table, the other 4 I checked were wrong.

Rhythm FC (MMM) 30 March 2015, 13:38
Dothraki Horde wrote:
I didn't say the figures were right, I said it was possible to convert one to the other.

Just been checking this table on one of my player's aerobic trains and the figures seem to be some way out for WCTF. One aerobic train converted correctly using the table, the other 4 I checked were wrong.
Check only past Aerobic trains where all of the increase has been distibuted evenly across each of the 3 ability areas. The old training gave random uneven distributions for some reason smiley

edit: you may still get very slight discrepancies due to rounding errors on both sides

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 30 March 2015, 13:40
Yhe distribution shouldn't make any difference to converting one total number into a total % though?

I just checked one of my supers who had 217% increase but only scored 6.03 on old training - http://www.virtualmanager.com/players/9858310-ingalvur-bjarnason/training << 27/03 training

Deleted club 30 March 2015, 13:41
My DR trained at 3.97 & 46%. Is it because I trained in defending?