Forums

Miscellaneous

A loan system

Posted in Ideas/development

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 7 June 2015, 23:10
Marmalade Suitcase wrote:
Could you not just stipulate a minimum requirement for the training facility the team you are loaning to must have? Then when each team is searching for a loan player, they can only see the players that their training ground is equipped for? It would help if you replace an older players with younger players - if you need to find a stop gap till the younger is good enough you could loan him out. Oh and the team loaning the player should be able to also stipulate the minimum requirements for a trainer, and fix their training regime in place
This doesn't even make sense. If I'm a club with WCTF, why would I be looking to loan a younger player from another club, with no ability to develop him due to fixed training regime, and no benefit from doing so? Why would I do this instead of buy my own youth I could make a profit from developing? If the player is not a youth, then you would just sell him rather than loan him.

There is just no logic to this whatsoever.

Whittall United (Grant) 8 June 2015, 10:19
Gonna move this thread to the sticky. Another thread that shows why loans do not work.

Grant, Moderator