Forums

Miscellaneous

Banner/logo for my club.

Posted in Locked B/L Threads

Barca City CF (Karrar Haydar Mohsen) 25 August 2015, 14:58
Hi, can anyone please make me a banner and a logo for my club? That will be awesome and appreciated :-)

Deleted club 27 August 2015, 14:53
like this?

Mounts Bay Pirates (Graham Bailey) 27 August 2015, 15:34
Could someone make a banner and logo for my club Marazion Blues please - nickname is The Bluebirds - thankyou very much.

Barca City CF (Karrar Haydar Mohsen) 27 August 2015, 16:16
Thanks so much! Can you make a banner aswell? smiley

Deleted club 28 August 2015, 11:50
logo sized

"banner removed" ask me again in six months smiley

Barca City CF (Karrar Haydar Mohsen) 28 August 2015, 12:35
Without the two shirts on the banner please. I want Messi, Neymar, Suarez on the banner smiley

CF Galacticos (Dan) 28 August 2015, 12:42
Barca City CF wrote:
Without the two shirts on the banner please. I want Messi, Neymar, Suarez on the banner smiley
You should have asked for that in your request, you cant just expect a graphics maker to make you a banner with zero instructions and then have them make a new one because it doesn't look like how you wanted it.

Barca City CF (Karrar Haydar Mohsen) 28 August 2015, 14:00
Yes, you're right. I'm new in the game, and don't know so much about it :-)

Barca City CF (Karrar Haydar Mohsen) 28 August 2015, 18:00
CF Galacticos wrote:
Barca City CF wrote:
You should have asked for that in your request, you cant just expect a graphics maker to make you a banner with zero instructions and then have them make a new one because it doesn't look like how you wanted it.
Can you make me a banner and a logo? smiley

Whittall United (Grant) 28 August 2015, 19:16
Someone was kind enough to make you a banner and logo, but thats not good enough for you, you then ask someone else to make you one smiley Good luck with that.

Rule 12: A topic can only be "upped" once a day. Its been upped more than enough today.

Please familiarize yourself with the rules:

B/L Rules (read BEFORE you request a graphic)

Grant, B/L Moderator