Forums

Miscellaneous

International Hall Of Fame

Posted in General

Islanders (AD) 21 January 2017, 23:16
Young Boys Bath wrote:
I won more league trophies than bolton and theyre on there smiley
You won no top league trophies, Bolton Wanderers won 8. Hence they are on there and you are not.

Let's keep this sensible. You come across as a decent lad in the forums and the few messages we have exchanged. I'd hate for anyone to come to any other conclusion based on a few daft comments on here and your association with the other Baths! smiley

Apologies if I'm coming across as very grouchy and it was just a bit of gentle banter, it's been a very long and testing week.

Bath Rovers (world cup winner) 22 January 2017, 12:21

Tottenham Hotspur (anyway coys) 22 January 2017, 17:52
Bath Rovers wrote:
you do know leagues get reset every week right? on sunday? and that link shows nothing from the previous week after that?

for the sake of history i wish to point out that the league in question showed him in 12th place just surviving relegation

Islanders (AD) 22 January 2017, 19:11
Tottenham Hotspur wrote:
Bath Rovers wrote:
you do know leagues get reset every week right? on sunday? and that link shows nothing from the previous week after that?

for the sake of history i wish to point out that the league in question showed him in 12th place just surviving relegation
smiley

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 29 January 2017, 17:46
LiverpooI FC wrote:
I'm here. Very busy week at work coincided with selling up. Will update last week and this week tomorrow or Monday.
Must of been another busy week for ya Tony smiley

Bayern Munich (Benjamin) 30 January 2017, 00:17
Since Finto is withering away on the vine without recognition....

2017-02:

We start in England, where Tottenham Hotspur managed to be less spurs-y than usual and win the league.

We move to The Netherlands, where Sachin couldn't hold onto the league title, but won the KNVB Beker.

Next up, Scotland, where Finto won the league and cup double but nobody cared because it wasn't the quad, and also because it was Scotland.

We finish up in the good ol' USA, where our trophies are the best and bigly-est -- really, they're so, so good... you wouldn't believe me if I told you how good they are -- and where Charles managed to sneak away with the US Open Cup, which, despite what you may be thinking, isn't related to tennis.

Bayern Munich (Benjamin) 30 January 2017, 00:42
2017-03:

Again we start in England, where Aiki capitalized on a resurgence of Spurs-y-ness and won the title. Tottenham redeemed themselves (I guess? Not really?) with an FA Cup win.

In the Netherlands, Sachin wrested back the title and added another KNVB Beker to go with it, winning his first double. U-S-A! U-S-A!

In Scotland, Finto won another boring double. There are unconfirmed reports that he's playing in a library, and that his fans are considering watching hurling instead.

In the cradle of democracy -- that would be the USA, not Greece... what's wrong with you people? -- Charles won the most trophies of all when he won the US Open Cup again. There were some bias reports suggesting that both Finto and Sachin's doubles consisted of more trophies than Charles's single trophy, but these are just lies being spread by the media, and in (alternative) fact, Charles won more trophies than anybody ever has ever.

Now we return to Tony, and your regularly scheduled programming.

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 30 January 2017, 00:45
smiley nice

The Quakers (Goodbye vm) 30 January 2017, 01:18
smiley quality Benjamin, think Tony could be out of a job......just kidding Tony smiley

Islanders (AD) 30 January 2017, 01:39
Nice work Donald, er, I mean Ben. smiley

Apologies for my tardiness in recent weeks.