Forums

Miscellaneous

Training - Value

Posted in General

Deleted club 11 October 2015, 20:12
Hi everybody, I was just wondering if there was a chart of some kind that links estimated player values to their average training?

(If this is in the wrong thread please lock and tell me which thread to post in.)

Thanks!

FC Clock Face (The Special One) Forum moderator 11 October 2015, 20:29
Moved to 'General' - Daz

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 11 October 2015, 20:32
It changes on a daily basis. Those charts are out of date within a week. Plus too many variables in training (high/low trains, trainer/no trainer, intensity used, low energy, poor trainer etc) for them to ever be accurate anyway.

Deleted club 11 October 2015, 20:40
The Dark Carnival wrote:
It changes on a daily basis. Those charts are out of date within a week. Plus too many variables in training (high/low trains, trainer/no trainer, intensity used, low energy, poor trainer etc) for them to ever be accurate anyway.
That makes sense, I was just wondering if there is any way to tell the value of a new youth without having to post in forums on a weekly basis or without waiting for the values to update on a Sunday, but if not then that's totally understandable.

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 11 October 2015, 20:42
Learn to value youths?! Thats the quickest way! smiley

Deleted club 11 October 2015, 20:44
Aha, I guess you're right there! Is that just something you learn through experience? I've not really been properly looking at youths for long, though I've been playing for a little over a year!

Rhythm FC (MMM) 16 October 2015, 11:56
I made this chart a while back but never really published it because the value of youths is a bit sporadic and therefore it isn't ever fully accurate. Use it at your own discretion smiley

Deleted club 16 October 2015, 12:10
Rhythm FC wrote:
I made this chart a while back but never really published it because the value of youths is a bit sporadic and therefore it isn't ever fully accurate. Use it at your own discretion smiley

That's great! I understand it's not 100% but it's definitely going to be a helpful guide for youths, thanks a lot!