Forums

Miscellaneous

Banner/Logo please!

Posted in Banners/logos

Philadelphia FC (Manager of Philadelphia FC) 25 December 2015, 17:39
I would like a nice-looking banner and logo please with this picture in it:
http://www.pages.drexel.edu/~mab568/images/phillylogos.png

Make it look nice... I'm not being very picky because i want it to be what an artist thinks looks good...

Thanks!

Loyals (VMEnhancer) 25 December 2015, 21:11
I believe that it would be hard to fit all of that image in a logo - You might want to reconsider your choice of art smiley

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 25 December 2015, 21:51
That image wouldnt he allowed due to the text in it (76ers) and the eagles wings are so wide it would make it difficult to put into a logo.

Added to that, nobody in their right mind would make a logo with anything to do with the eagles. Screw the eagles. HTTR.

Philadelphia FC (Manager of Philadelphia FC) 26 December 2015, 01:12
It is the Flyers, 76ers, Union, and eagles. It is THE philly sports logo...

Lol... redskins....

Loyals (VMEnhancer) 26 December 2015, 01:15
Why not something like..
Too big - Click to see.

Philadelphia FC (Manager of Philadelphia FC) 26 December 2015, 01:46
Because this has the Philly Fanatic (the green guy)

smiley

Sorry i'm a die heart Philly fan... smiley

Don't get me started on the Eagles though...

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 26 December 2015, 04:04
Philadelphia FC wrote:
It is the Flyers, 76ers, Union, and eagles. It is THE philly sports logo...

Lol... redskins....
That'll be NFC East Champion Redskins after we whoop you all over Lincoln Field tonight.

As stated before - the original picture won't be allowed due to having text that is not your Vman club name on it ('76ers'smiley, no matter how much you like the stupid green guy.

Philadelphia FC (Manager of Philadelphia FC) 26 December 2015, 04:47
lol i love trash talk...

It is Lincoln FINANCIAL field, and i have been there. It is very nice. There is also why there is a jail built into the basement... There is a reason why the eagles fans cheered when a Eagle broke the neck of the opponent... There is a reason why we threw snowballs at santa.

The eagles will loose. I am a true Philly shorts fan. The 76'rs are 1-30. Eagles 6-8. Union 3rd to last. I do not want to talk about the flyers or phillies.

If you walk into Philadelphia with a redskins jersey, you won't SURVIVE ONE BLOCK. (Well, at least not alive!)

With a city of dying teams, the city is filled with hate. Union (soccer team) fans build coffins for the GM. 76'rs are now officially IN YEAR 32 OF REBUILDING THEIR TEAM TO WIN AGAIN!!! The eagles will never win a super bowl. Flyers will choke. Eagles fans are voted the most hated fans in America.

My friend, you do not want to be in Philadelphia and the surrounding 200 mile radius.

So, just wrapping this up; Congratulations! The Redskins have already one. You are lucky you are in Poland, that's all I am going to say.

Read this article.
http://www.nj.com/south/index.ssf/2015/05/watch_philly_sports_fans_best_worst_moments.html

With the banner/logo, the badge can be circular, the wings can overlap the circle part outside of the badge. Easy. You can just erase the 76'rs, right?

Philadelphia FC (Manager of Philadelphia FC) 26 December 2015, 04:53

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 26 December 2015, 10:28
Yep, totally agree with you about Philly sports fans (not you, just generally). Horrible breed of people who do disgusting stuff on a regular basic. They're human looking but lack everything that separates humans and animals, like basic intellect. The worst of the worst. Although we hate the Cowboys more, the eagles' fans are almost as bad as Dallas' own breed of moron.

Have done a few different edits of a logo. Taken the text out, and taken the numbers out on a couple just in case they won't approve it with the numbers in.

Let me know which one you like and I will do a banner to match it.