Forums

Miscellaneous

LOCK PLEASE

Posted in Locked B/L Threads

Deleted club 25 April 2016, 22:03
Sorry to trobule u guys but can I have a star wars logo with Han Solo on it and a banner with stars in the background saying Star Wars FC. Thanks smiley

Deleted club 30 April 2016, 10:21
Does anyone actually make logos?

Rangers FootbalI Club (PK) Forum moderator 30 April 2016, 13:02
Star Wars FC wrote:
Aye. A lot of people won't make for new players though as loads of time has been wasted creating sets, for people to leave the game days or a couple of weeks later. Up your thread once a day and it will be answered at some point. Alternatively there are free sites where you can try your own. See the stickies for info.

Deleted club 30 April 2016, 22:21
Rängers FC wrote:
Star Wars FC wrote:
Aye. A lot of people won't make for new players though as loads of time has been wasted creating sets, for people to leave the game days or a couple of weeks later. Up your thread once a day and it will be answered at some point. Alternatively there are free sites where you can try your own. See the stickies for info.
Okay

Deleted club 2 May 2016, 20:31
Up

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 3 May 2016, 20:18
Leicester Till I Die wrote:
Up
Not doing yourself any favours asking for a B/L (which can take hours to do) then changing your name 5 minutes later. Why would someone waste their time making something that you'll discard in a week or so?

Deleted club 3 May 2016, 21:06
Dothraki Horde wrote:
Up
Not doing yourself any favours asking for a B/L (which can take hours to do) then changing your name 5 minutes later. Why would someone waste their time making something that you'll discard in a week or so?
No one actually makes logos though

Deleted club 3 May 2016, 22:29
LOCK PLEASE

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 4 May 2016, 00:19
Dothraki Horde wrote:
Up
No one actually makes logos though
I do, but not ones that will be ditched within a week. Better things to do with my time than waste it on doing stuff like that.

Instead of whining, why don't you learn to make them yourself? I'm not artistic in any way shape or form, but I taught myself to make them because I was having trouble getting anyone to make me anything quality. It's not that hard.

All you need is to download paint.net, download the boltbait plugin pack for paint.net, and watch some youtube tutorials on how to use it (I didn't even use those until I got to really complicated effects). None of it costs any money, it's all free and legal online to download it. Just requires a bit of effort.

Rangers FootbalI Club (PK) Forum moderator 4 May 2016, 01:30
Locked as requested.