Forums

Miscellaneous

My club Jedi Phoenix

Posted in Banners/logos

Deleted club 25 June 2016, 12:13
Could someone help me with a banner and logo please, if possible something slightly animated with not too much Star Wars theme but the Phoenix some what more prodominant with the colours of my blue and red but also a some yellow but please minimise, if someone could do this for me I would be greatful,thanks very much.

Manningham FC (HD) 25 June 2016, 15:10

Deleted club 25 June 2016, 16:09
That look brilliant to me I accept with gratitude, if you could match a banner would be great! May the force be with you, that's sounds like something for small print would be perfect, thank you anyhow for all your hard work.

Deleted club 29 June 2016, 01:06
Thanks very much S.M.

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 29 June 2016, 01:15
Jedi phoenix wrote:
That look brilliant to me I accept with gratitude, if you could match a banner would be great! May the force be with you, that's sounds like something for small print would be perfect, thank you anyhow for all your hard work.
You're not allowed 'small print' mate. Club name and year established is only text allowed - some still have banners from before the rules changed which may include 'small print' but no new banners will get approved with additional text on.

Deleted club 29 June 2016, 01:18
Ok thanks for the info!

Rangers FootbalI Club (PK) Forum moderator 28 July 2016, 17:49
I noticed you didn't have a banner, here's an option.

Deleted club 28 July 2016, 19:12
That looks just fine!

Deleted club 29 July 2016, 01:47
Looks ok, but now looking it does look a bit plain! What do you think?

Dynamo FF (Idk man) 29 July 2016, 01:50
cool