Forums

Miscellaneous

Logo please!

Posted in Locked B/L Threads

Deleted club 20 August 2016, 19:03
For the logo I would like a badge like the Wilmington Hammer heads logo but minus the shark.

if you wouldn't mind would appreciate a banner but not that important

Deleted club 25 August 2016, 00:07

Dynamo FF (Idk man) 25 August 2016, 19:04
I don't think you will get a logo seeing you've only been on this game for 6 days,it gives me and other logo makers the feeling that you are going to leave probably next week and that's a waste of time ,I would make you a logo maybe next month but that is unless you can prove to me or other logo makers that your not egotistic

Chelsea Football CF (The Football Empire XI) 25 August 2016, 19:09
Highley Athletic FC wrote:
ill try

Rangers FootbalI Club (PK) Forum moderator 25 August 2016, 19:30
Terresteham FC wrote:
I don't think you will get a logo seeing you've only been on this game for 6 days,it gives me and other logo makers the feeling that you are going to leave probably next week and that's a waste of time ,I would make you a logo maybe next month but that is unless you can prove to me or other logo makers that your not egotistic
Dude are you serious? Unless you are going to help someone, don't comment in their topic.

Dynamo FF (Idk man) 25 August 2016, 19:38
Rängers FC wrote:
Terresteham FC wrote:
Dude are you serious? Unless you are going to help someone, don't comment in their topic.
Just saying

Rangers FootbalI Club (PK) Forum moderator 25 August 2016, 20:06
Terresteham FC wrote:
Rängers FC wrote:
Terresteham FC wrote:
Just saying
Rule 8: You must not post in anyone's topic unless you are going to make them a graphic, as this brings their topic to the top and will be deemed an unnecessary comment.

Chelsea Football CF (The Football Empire XI) 25 August 2016, 20:24
He was just saying so that he can have an in-depth knowledge of have the game works and why he won't be getting a logo for a while..

Rangers FootbalI Club (PK) Forum moderator 25 August 2016, 20:29
Chelsea Football CF wrote:
He was just saying so that he can have an in-depth knowledge of have the game works and why he won't be getting a logo for a while..
By saying negative things to someone who has done nothing wrong? That's not helping anyone. All that's gonna do is put someone off asking??

@Highley Athletic FC, Please feel free to create a new topic. This has to be locked due to spam.