Forums

Miscellaneous

Banner and Logo Please

Posted in Banners/logos

FC Xaviniesta (Mart) 4 December 2016, 12:55
Would be really greatful if anyone could find the time to make me one.

Logo - Shield with a football in the middle and an eagle on top (similar to Benfica without the outer circle)
FCM across the inside of the shield above the football
2013 somewhere

Banner - Similar theme, full team name please

Colours - red, white and hints of gold

Cheers
Mart

Rangers FootbalI Club (PK) Forum moderator 8 December 2016, 14:15
Mate I started this the other day but been busy elsewhere. I'm in the middle of tryna edit the benfica logo. I see though you have also asked elsewhere in another topic. What should I do? It's kinda discouraging.

FC Xaviniesta (Mart) 8 December 2016, 17:11
Rängers FC wrote:
Mate I started this the other day but been busy elsewhere. I'm in the middle of tryna edit the benfica logo. I see though you have also asked elsewhere in another topic. What should I do? It's kinda discouraging.
Carry on if you don't mind, I really appreciate it. That topic got extended so i thought I would post, I'll tell him not to make one.

Not trying to be discouraging at all.

Rangers FootbalI Club (PK) Forum moderator 8 December 2016, 17:17
FC Martfica wrote:
Rängers FC wrote:
Carry on if you don't mind, I really appreciate it. That topic got extended so i thought I would post, I'll tell him not to make one.

Not trying to be discouraging at all.
Well mate I've done 2 I've not posted cos I'm not happy for them to go out, not all logos are straight forward, unlike banners. Because you want the circle away it's made it look kinda ridiculous, I've tried it with colours in the stripey bits, nah, don't like that either. I can persist and get it right (for at least me to release it) but when I see you asking elsewhere I think why bother then. It's been a complicated one lol but I can carry on with it.

FC Xaviniesta (Mart) 8 December 2016, 17:34
If it makes it easier, just a shield with a football in, and just take the eagle off the benfica logo, tbh, i don't want the shield exactly the same as it, just a simple one with like red border and black background

Rangers FootbalI Club (PK) Forum moderator 8 December 2016, 17:45
FC Martfica wrote:
If it makes it easier, just a shield with a football in, and just take the eagle off the benfica logo, tbh, i don't want the shield exactly the same as it, just a simple one with like red border and black background
This guy has made you a logo m8.

http://www.virtualmanager.com/forums/topics/1156674-request-logo-s-here-read-desc?page=4#12094060

FC Xaviniesta (Mart) 8 December 2016, 17:49
He must have made it as soon as I messaged him lol, sorry for messing you around mate. Thanks anyway

Rangers FootbalI Club (PK) Forum moderator 8 December 2016, 17:53
FC Martfica wrote:
He must have made it as soon as I messaged him lol, sorry for messing you around mate. Thanks anyway
No probs m8.