Forums

Miscellaneous

Banner / Logo - Lokomotiv Nottingham

Posted in Banners/logos

Lokomotiv Nottingham (Brett M) 30 October 2018, 18:17
Thanks to you both. Was originally on her 09/10 time but joined again. Good to see there's creators still around. Thanks again to you both.

Rangers FootbalI Club (PK) Forum moderator 30 October 2018, 18:20
Lokomotiv Nottingham wrote:
Thanks to you both. Was originally on her 09/10 time but joined again. Good to see there's creators still around. Thanks again to you both.
You're welcome m8 and it's nice to see players returning. Been quite a bit of them lately smiley All the best.

Rookery Park (Matt Colley) 30 October 2018, 18:25
Shady Aftermath wrote:
You're welcome m8 and it's nice to see players returning. Been quite a bit of them lately smiley All the best.
Just be wary of this one, he changes his teams name more often than I have hot dinners smiley

Rangers FootbalI Club (PK) Forum moderator 31 October 2018, 17:52
Fox Valley FC wrote:
Shady Aftermath wrote:
Just be wary of this one, he changes his teams name more often than I have hot dinners smiley
WoW. Less than 7 hot dinners in a year isn't good pal. I hope yer ok.

SFS smiley