Forums

Miscellaneous

Coronavirus (Covid-19)

Posted in Off Topic

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 10 March 2020, 11:17
What’s everyone thinking about the virus? People gone mad stock buying hand washes, toilet paper, pasta milk paracetamol etc... everybody needs to relax jesh smiley

The media don’t help at all they make it sound 1000x worse than it actually is. There job is to put fear into the public because fear = viewers

Side note I’m selling 1 roll of toilet paper for £5 each... smiley smiley

Just wash your hands people gosh smiley (whoever wasn’t washing your hands before this well idk what to say to ya)

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 10 March 2020, 11:55
smiley

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 10 March 2020, 12:06
Have you seen any people at work with symptoms John? reporting on people stockpiling just leads to more people doing it. ...I'm in two minds about Coronavirus ...thing is flu kills 500,000 people, roughly, a year, every year and we don't panic about it. I'm not sure on the actual figures of Coronavirus, probably too early to tell but the figures can't be that different from flu?

re people not washing their hands ....I'm astounded ....quite like the idea of singing whilst doing it though..not gonna stick to Happy Birthday, I'm gonna experiment smiley

Whittall United (Grant) 10 March 2020, 12:18
I can see why they try and contain it, but you have zero chance, especially this country, when idiots buy up all the hand soaps and stuff, not even thinking if we buy it all, what does everyone else wash their hands with, thats the mentality we have in this country, bunch of idiots, its embarrasing these people live amongst us smiley

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 10 March 2020, 13:02
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
Have you seen any people at work with symptoms John? reporting on people stockpiling just leads to more people doing it. ...I'm in two minds about Coronavirus ...thing is flu kills 500,000 people, roughly, a year, every year and we don't panic about it. I'm not sure on the actual figures of Coronavirus, probably too early to tell but the figures can't be that different from flu?

re people not washing their hands ....I'm astounded ....quite like the idea of singing whilst doing it though..not gonna stick to Happy Birthday, I'm gonna experiment smiley
Tbf I’m not really meant to discuss private information of people at work Paul smiley patient confidentiality and all smiley

But.... yes there are some already in my Hospital there has been for like a week or two now but the media doesn’t report that smiley so yes the government is lying to ya on the numbers side of things smiley yall lucky if they shutdown schools and people don’t go to work if they have mild flu if it comes to that.. well us over here at the nhs still have to go in smiley

People are scared because there is technically no cure rn and still has the potential to develop new symptoms/become more aggressive.

It’s straight from a lab in China ain’t no question it’s a test of some sort that’s got out the lab ... population control some say smiley

It’s 100% gonna blow up here just as it did in Italy wether it’s this week or next or so on.

One thing for sure is the figures being shown are far from true.

But literally just stay clean you’ll be fine

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 10 March 2020, 13:11
Johns Army wrote:
It’s straight from a lab in China ain’t no question it’s a test of some sort that’s got out the lab ... population control some say smiley
Nothing like a good conspiracy theory smiley
Johns Army wrote:
But literally just stay clean you’ll be fine
Cheers Doc smiley

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 10 March 2020, 21:26
Edited BW Please stay on topic

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 11 March 2020, 04:40
Ignorance is bliss I tell ya.

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 11 March 2020, 16:15
Government pledges 30bn to help mmm

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 11 March 2020, 23:15
Bolton Wanderers wrote:

https://washyourlyrics.com/

This website will help Paul