Posted in Locked B/L Threads

Plummer FC (Jack) 17 April 2020, 19:46
Perfect. Thank you so much! smiley

Riga Rovers (Teo) Moderator 17 April 2020, 21:26

The Plummers (Lewis) 17 April 2020, 22:25
Primary Color: Black
Secondary Color(s): White
(Accent Color(s)): White
Images/Graphics: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/6f/02/8d/6f028d8966b8aadc152c9e5878af4c17.png

Other Requests: Based on graphic + a football with them. EST 2014 - The Plummers

Thanks in advance brother smiley!

The Paul Mersonaries (Sam) 17 April 2020, 23:15
Capitol United FC wrote:

Thank you so much!

The Paul Mersonaries (Sam) 17 April 2020, 23:51
Hiya, for some reason it has declined the banner, but I'm not sure why, maybe it is because the founding year of my club is in 2013 and not 2014? Maybe you could help. Thanks

Riga Rovers (Teo) Moderator 18 April 2020, 00:21
Vortex FC wrote:
Hiya, for some reason it has declined the banner, but I'm not sure why, maybe it is because the founding year of my club is in 2013 and not 2014? Maybe you could help. Thanks
It says 2013 on both so I'm not sure if thats the problem. Try again and make sure you saved the image I posted for the banner and upload that way instead of taking a screenshot if you were doing that. Let me know how it goes!

Reading City FC (Dan) 18 April 2020, 01:25
Primary Color: Dark Blue
Secondary Color(s): Red, white
(Accent Color(s)): Black
Images/Graphics: I liked the Stalybridge one you did but with a roaring lion if possible?
Other Requests: EST 2020

Thank you! smiley

PS I've requested to change my club name to Celtic Roar

Eaglescliffe FC (James Humphreys) 18 April 2020, 08:14
Hi, new to the game but it would be great if I could have a club badge please to at least distract attention away from my poor squad smiley

Primary Color: royal blue
Secondary Color(s): white
(Accent Color(s)): pink
Images/Graphics: an eagle of some sort would be cool
Other Requests: Ideally a circle graphic. I love these club badges so in this realm would be amazing - https://images.app.goo.gl/6oPXKCsjJy7juVrc7

https://images.app.goo.gl/1sGZwtmxrBcTNt916

Thank you!

The Paul Mersonaries (Sam) 18 April 2020, 13:08
Capitol United FC wrote:
Vortex FC wrote:
It says 2013 on both so I'm not sure if thats the problem. Try again and make sure you saved the image I posted for the banner and upload that way instead of taking a screenshot if you were doing that. Let me know how it goes!
unfortunately it still is getting rejected. any idea how i can get in touch with someone who can fix this? I’ve checked all the guidelines and the banner and logo both don’t break any of the rules...

Riga Rovers (Teo) Moderator 18 April 2020, 18:17
Vortex FC wrote:
Capitol United FC wrote:
Vortex FC wrote:
unfortunately it still is getting rejected. any idea how i can get in touch with someone who can fix this? I’ve checked all the guidelines and the banner and logo both don’t break any of the rules...
Try writing a support ticket to the Vman staff and see if they can do anything about it.