Forums

Miscellaneous

Klopp out?

Posted in Off Topic

Is Your Motherwell (rob) 7 March 2021, 16:58
Is it now time for him to walk?

Easy wins (Sir harry t) 7 March 2021, 17:06
Gerrard may come in at the end of the season. Regardless I think next season they will be back to there best, Every team has a shit moment.

The Wrecking Crew (Gonzo) 7 March 2021, 17:54
Klopp`s a very good manager. It is not his fault that they lost their entire central defender group to injuries this season. When Van Dyke is back, they`ll be just fine.

The Goon Squad (Vinny) 7 March 2021, 19:01
No not at all look how far Liverpool have come under Klopp yes they're supposed to be defending the title, but Manchester City have almost ran away, United don't have the Midfielders to let alone the defence to win a league or even challenge City, Leicester is to far behind riddled by injury, all Liverpool can aim for is Champions League place, which isn't impossible

Whittall United (Grant) 8 March 2021, 12:49
Leave him be, hes doing a top job smiley smiley smiley

Understated Excellence (Messiah) 21 March 2021, 18:37
Whittall United wrote:
Leave him be, hes doing a top job smiley smiley smiley
Haha

Rawle United (christopher) 26 March 2021, 14:05
i dont follow liverpool but from the outside looking in, anyone wanting him out are plain stupid, they have been class for 2-3 season and are having a bad season, if this goes on next year then yes question him, but 1 season? they have won a league and a champions league under him in the last 2 year i think, why would anyone want rid of someone who has guided them to that because of 1 bad season?

Rangers FootbalI Club (PK) Forum moderator 27 March 2021, 00:20
Klopp is going nowhere.

I hope this remains true forever.

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 27 March 2021, 11:03
Rängers Football Club wrote:
Klopp is going nowhere.

I hope this remains true forever.
smiley