Forums

Miscellaneous

Hear Ye Hear Ye creators of the world!

Posted in Banners/logos

Tinea Pedis FC (Manager of Tinea Pedis FC) 16 September 2021, 13:39
A new club has arisen in the bowls of mediocrity and its baboon of a manager is way too incompetent to create a banner for himself.

Tinea Pedis FC (Or athlete's foot fc/foot fungus FC) is its highly descriptive name and its logo should in no way be less descriptive nor imaginative.

For whoever is up to the challenge, I will allow you to use your own imagination. I ask however this: If possible, try to create a "classy" expression of something that is obviously less classy. I have in my head a background of very classic football layoutt with flyin banners creating a a background/silhouettte. Then in the middle a foot with visible toes and among those toes a proper mushroom. peering out smiley
I attempted to create this myself, but after many a laughter and rivers of tears I have come to you pleading for help! Its a difficult one, finding the perfect balance between silly and classy, but I hope one of you will be up to the task!

Feel free also to completely disregard everything I hint at and follow your own imagination!

Show mercy to me and my sickly players and help us out if you can?

Sincerely yours

TINEA PEDIS FC MANAGER