Forums

Miscellaneous

On auction both age 26

Posted in Player Sales - All Other Players

Horticultural FC (Chris Winterton) 1 May 2023, 23:06
Up

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 2 May 2023, 00:18
Bruh , I reckon this player belongs to my club, your link just takes the viewer to players they have on auction not yours

Horticultural FC (Chris Winterton) 2 May 2023, 00:26
I’ve just sold these two players I had them both 9 months so I know they didn’t belong to your club even though the link says nothing now because they’ve been sold

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 2 May 2023, 00:43
Horticultural FC wrote:
I’ve just sold these two players I had them both 9 months so I know they didn’t belong to your club even though the link says nothing now because they’ve been sold
bruh your mistaken, to link your players correctly you must provide the induvial link to the players for sale not the link you provided as I said earlier it just takes the viewer to players they might have on auction if none nothing would be visible by default

Horticultural FC (Chris Winterton) 2 May 2023, 00:45
Well when I clicked it it took me to the page while they were on auction so god knows

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 2 May 2023, 00:51
it will because you had them for sale but no one else would have seen them unless they clicked your home page and checked your squad . For the correct way to post for your future reference see my post here what you see is the players name within the link which is needed for other clubs to view

Horticultural FC (Chris Winterton) 2 May 2023, 00:57
Well one went for just over a mil and other went for 620k and I only paid 90k for them both so I’m happy anyways pal but thanks for the feedback