Forums

Miscellaneous

Banners/Logo Revival

Posted in Banners/logos

Carlton Athletic FC (Kyle Armitage) 11 July 2023, 21:02
Hello all!

I've decided to attempt to revive this forum and I'm going to start offering banners & logo designing for everyone. I believe that having a custom made logo for your club really adds to the feel of the game and I remember all the help I received many years ago for my club design.

Bare with me as I'm definitely no photoshop expert but I'm willing to give it a go. Who knows, they might actually get good after a while...

If anyone knows of any better or complimenting software for designing then please fire me over a DM smiley

All the best, please leave your requests below!

BRL United (Ben Lonergan) 20 July 2023, 19:54
I've been playing a while and would love a banner and logo if you get chance. Cheers

Carlton Athletic FC (Kyle Armitage) 21 July 2023, 20:07
All done! smiley

BRL United (Ben Lonergan) 21 July 2023, 20:33
Fantastic job, thanks.

Mercedes AMG Petronas (AMG) 4 October 2023, 19:38
Hi!

Could you make a logo with the Mercedes Benz logo and the text AMG?

Banner would be cool with some details from this years livery, Mercedes W14 (some Mercedes stars, light blue and dark red details with majority black - as you can see if you Google the livery).

I don’t want a F1 car on the banner. Hope you could make a kit design with the Mercedes star on it aswell.

Would be cool if you could add «Mercedes AMG Petronas» in the middle, and one BIG Mercedes Benz star on each side. I think you could play with the colours Black, red and blue and make a clean look of it.
The year the cub is founded is NOT important to include.

Youthventus (Danny) 12 October 2023, 11:24
Hi,

Thank you for your efforts on making logos/banners.

I've been playing this game for a couple of months now, I used to when I was younger as well.

Please can you make me a logo and banner, I'd preferably like red and black as the colours if possible.

Thank you.

Bucaspor (Rabias Harry) 13 October 2023, 11:44
Hi,

Thanks for helping.

Could you using the same logo as the real Bucaspor. The banner I give you freedom to create what ever you think is best.

Thanks

The Yellowolf (Gilli Samuelsen) 6 November 2023, 14:35
Hi, i am looking for at logo of a wolf, with yellow around the edges, i agree so much that it adds a great feel to the community when there are logos on the teams, sadly i have to ekspertise how to make a logo, so i apreciate you efforts.

1. A wolf of some kind
2. Yellow around the egdes
3. est. 2009

if you also make banenrs i would aoreciate it. Thank you