Forums

Miscellaneous

Request Logos Here - Generative AI Experimenting

Posted in Banners/logos

CF Galacticos (Dan) 13 November 2023, 15:14
Hi,

I’ve recently enjoyed experimenting with the generative AI Dall-E 3 to produce team logos, my current one being an example. What the AI can produce is very impressive but can be rough around the edges so it requires a bit of manually adjustment and correction. In particular, the AI has no concept of what the English language is and can only try its best to recreate what the shape of a word looks like, resulting in incorrect spellings, fictitious letters, etc.

So instead of aimlessly giving it prompts I thought I would open this up to requests from those wanting some team graphics and I will try my best to adjust its outputs into something vm compliant.

Please make your request as hyper-specific as you like as the AI likes strong direction, otherwise I’ll just experiment with it. If your team name is particularly wordy then it may prove challenging but will still give it a go.

For example, the prompts I gave for my current logo was a Newfoundland dog, Real Madrid and galaxy motif.

Yet to experiment with banners using this method, so currently producing those manually, feel free to request for them but no promises!

Thanks,
Dan

Mr Popgun FC (Clear Eyes Full Hearts) 13 November 2023, 23:06
Genius my guy. I guess this is the future of vman logos. Really looking forward to seeing the results! The logo you have is super sexy

Mr Popgun FC (Clear Eyes Full Hearts) 13 November 2023, 23:09
I want a logo with blue, off-white and red colours. I want the central motive to be an arm throwing an american football. The name of the club should be in the logo as well, and the name is Clear Eyes Full Hearts.

FC Crystal Palace (Jurgen Meltz) 14 November 2023, 00:52
Nice my guy! Your logo looks decent. Any chance you could attempt to create one for my team?

CF Galacticos (Dan) 14 November 2023, 19:52
Clear Eyes Full Hearts wrote:
I want a logo with blue, off-white and red colours. I want the central motive to be an arm throwing an american football. The name of the club should be in the logo as well, and the name is Clear Eyes Full Hearts.

Some of the issues with the AI really showed creating this one, in particular it produced many iterations with the most deformed hands you've ever seen. The long team name also played a bit of havoc with it but I liked this design so much I've manipulated the text to correct it.

Enjoy!

Dan smiley

Mr Popgun FC (Clear Eyes Full Hearts) 14 November 2023, 20:13
That's insane. I've made logos for a long time, and now I just realised I don't have to anymore. No reason to smiley

Thank you smiley

CF Galacticos (Dan) 14 November 2023, 20:24
Clear Eyes Full Hearts wrote:
That's insane. I've made logos for a long time, and now I just realised I don't have to anymore. No reason to smiley

Thank you smiley
They're good, but an artist will be able to make far better. Some of the logo makers on the Dansk forums are insanely good smiley

CF Galacticos (Dan) 14 November 2023, 21:29
FC Crystal Palace wrote:
Nice my guy! Your logo looks decent. Any chance you could attempt to create one for my team?

Enjoy!

CF Galacticos (Dan) 14 November 2023, 21:53
For those wanting to try something similar, or just curious, this was the outputs from the AI itself looks like. In terms of the editing I'm needing to do, I'm correcting/re-sizing some of the text as necessary, removing non-compliant additional text, and cutting the logos out from their backgrounds. Nothing too complex with a small amount of know-how smiley

FC Crystal Palace (Jurgen Meltz) 14 November 2023, 21:58
CF Galacticos wrote:
FC Crystal Palace wrote:

Enjoy!
That looks stunning mate, I appreciate the time and effort put into this.