Forums

Miscellaneous

Trainer stats

Posted in General

I love my wife (Bob) 17 April 2024, 07:41
How do I go about choosing my new trainer from attributes

Am I best just going for higher coaching stats/does the youth players attribute affect only players in my youth team, or will that even help my training?

what attributes are best to look out for, It'll be both for my youth team & first team (but with the main goal of training younger players)

Carlton Athletic FC (Kyle Armitage) 17 April 2024, 10:00
Morning Bob!

I believe that the "Youth" attribute only effects players under the age of 24. However, it is VITAL for players under this age... There's a good thread about the amount of bonus that each attribute gives you however I cannot seem to find it. If I come across it I will link it to you.

Regardless, you should aim for as close to 20/20 as possible. If training "Youth" players in your team then the most important attribute is "Youth". A 20Y/19O is slightly better than a 19Y/20O. I would personally not sign anyone unless they are 19/19 and above however it's your choice smiley

Any other questions just drop me a message or drop a post in the forums. I'm sure people would be more than happy to help!

Good luck!!!

I love my wife (Bob) 17 April 2024, 13:49
Perfect, that gives a good insight into it. I was looking for a thread on it everywhere but couldn't find one, so do let me know if you find that thread with more information

Thank you