Posted in Locked Threads

Deleted club 16 July 2012, 22:59
bristol city, bristol city fc!

Leicester Fosse (Ian) 16 July 2012, 23:02
Clarss on grass wrote:
leicester city, Leicester city fc!
corrected!smiley

Deleted club 16 July 2012, 23:11
It's funny because there are so few people left who were members of this when it was Elliot smiley

Leicester Fosse (Ian) 16 July 2012, 23:49
Everybody Wins wrote:
It's funny because there are so few people left who were members of this when it was Elliot smiley
Elliot?

Chaz City (Chaz) 17 July 2012, 08:42
Ians invincibles one wrote:
Everybody Wins wrote:
Elliot?
Another one who doesnt know Elliot? Whats the world coming too?

Deleted club 17 July 2012, 09:31
Chaz City wrote:
Everybody Wins wrote:
Elliot?
I hered it comeing down M4
And stright into KFC and give me a bucket of chicken!!!!
Fool

and elliot wad a idot who thought he wad god

Deleted club 17 July 2012, 09:59
Chaz City wrote:
Everybody Wins wrote:
Elliot?
i been on here for longer than you chaz (cidered city) and idk who elliot is lol

Deleted club 17 July 2012, 10:21
Clarss on grass wrote:

i been on here for longer than you chaz (cidered city) and idk who elliot is lol
So who were you before, as your club was formed 13 days ago. I assume you abandoned your club and started again?

Deleted club 17 July 2012, 10:47
FC Blyski Atsiskaitymu wrote:
Clarss on grass wrote:

So who were you before, as your club was formed 13 days ago. I assume you abandoned your club and started again?
yeah, cidered city. i got bored so i gave all my money to my friend, but then we were caught and was like -900k in debt so now its the summer holidays and im bored so i joined vm again with this club

Deleted club 17 July 2012, 12:49
Clarss on grass wrote:
FC Blyski Atsiskaitymu wrote:
Clarss on grass wrote:

yeah, cidered city. i got bored so i gave all my money to my friend, but then we were caught and was like -900k in debt so now its the summer holidays and im bored so i joined vm again with this club
well i think me need 2 pock you with a stick

pock pock

who wants a stick pock him with