Forums

Miscellaneous

Ticket Prices [Locked]

Posted in Locked Threads

CoventryAllStars (Simon Lippitt ) 9 October 2009, 17:16
i think that when we do orders, you can put how much you want your ticket price to be.

EG Cup matches you can put at 9 credits if you play a higher league team as your stadium will most probs be a sell out, if you have a smallish stadium

or if you play the team who is first in the league,

As its hard for you to keep changing your ticket price say if u work so u cant put them as what you want for each game

so i think it should be on orders how much you could charge...

Dinamo Rosyth (Ryan) Forum moderator 9 October 2009, 17:18
You can do it for tactics so why not for ticket prices? It's realistic as well because it happens with real teams. I quite like it smiley

CoventryAllStars (Simon Lippitt ) 9 October 2009, 17:18
thanks smiley

Deleted club 9 October 2009, 17:21
brilliant idea mate, so for friendlies, it could be say 6c, cup games maybe 8 and league 9, something like that smiley well done

CoventryAllStars (Simon Lippitt ) 9 October 2009, 17:22
i work lots, so i miss all my cup games , and friendlys so i cant change the price of the tickets so i thought i wud come up with this idea

Dinamo Rosyth (Ryan) Forum moderator 9 October 2009, 17:29
There could be a list of all your planned games for the season as with the tactics orders but also a "priority price" for each type of match. So, if a cup match was scheduled and played between logins then the system would know to charge x credits for the game without you having to physically change it under the list on 'orders'. Then, when you were logged in you could set the list to charge x credits for the match against Team A and y credits for the match against Team B.

Which has given me an idea...

Deleted club 9 October 2009, 17:30
do tell smiley

CoventryAllStars (Simon Lippitt ) 9 October 2009, 17:34
we are all ear's lol

Deleted club 9 October 2009, 21:30
I like the idea but I remember hearing opposition doesnt actually affect how many fans you get. Still the idea would work for friendlies. I may be wrong about the opposition thing, if I am right though this should be another development. Can somebody clarify this and then I might make a topic. smiley

CoventryAllStars (Simon Lippitt ) 20 May 2012, 19:23
i said this in 2009, and 3 years later and not happened yet..
they should bring this in