Forums

Miscellaneous

The Sunday Update

Posted in General

Deleted club 21 March 2010, 13:10
Redditch Utd Juniors wrote:
For anyone who isn't sure about what the updates are and what times they happen at -

At the end of every season, there is a season update. The time of this varies, but it is usually around 5pm - 5:45pm. During that time, all the new leagues are sorted out, prize money and sponsorship money are handed out, and every team's vifa points are halved. This is also the time that (T)s and smiley are handed out.

The value update happens later on in the evening - between 7 and 9. During that time, all player's values are adjusted, starting with the older players and ending with the 15 year olds. Although it happens between 7 and 9, it is sometimes done by 8:30.
Thanks to Redditch for making this information

Unbelievable Jeff (Ryan) 21 March 2010, 13:11
Would be nice to experiment with. smiley

Low Achievers (Aaron) 21 March 2010, 13:17
I reckon that we will still get somebody asking. smiley

Dinamo Rosyth (Ryan) Forum moderator 21 March 2010, 13:18
Low Achievers wrote:
I reckon that we will still get somebody asking. smiley
(2)

But it's worth a bash I guess.

Deleted club 21 March 2010, 13:42
But you don't actually say what time the update is anywhere in your post Liam...

Deleted club 21 March 2010, 13:46
For anyone who isn't sure about what the updates are and what times they happen at -

At the end of every season, there is a season update. The time of this varies, but it is usually around 5pm - 5:45pm. During that time, all the new leagues are sorted out, prize money and sponsorship money are handed out, and every team's vifa points are halved. This is also the time that (T)s and smiley are handed out.

The value update happens later on in the evening - between 7 and 9. During that time, all player's values are adjusted, starting with the older players and ending with the 15 year olds. Although it happens between 7 and 9, it is sometimes done by 8:30.

Deleted club 21 March 2010, 13:47
Why don't we delete this topic, let Simon make one with all the info above, and then lock it?

Deleted club 21 March 2010, 13:56
This could be where people ask, when it is or i could edit my 1st post, and say when it is, just an idea mate smiley

Deleted club 21 March 2010, 16:39
so what time is it?

Deleted club 21 March 2010, 16:41
Cameron Gale FC wrote:
so what time is it?

At the end of every season, there is a season update. The time of this varies, but it is usually around 5pm - 5:45pm. During that time, all the new leagues are sorted out, prize money and sponsorship money are handed out, and every team's vifa points are halved. This is also the time that (T)s and are handed out.