Virtual Manager on Footballidentity

Posted in Off Topic

Leicester Fosse (Ian) 20 June 2013, 22:06
I will play, if you teach me how to smiley

FC Burry Port (Cymru Am Byth) 20 June 2013, 22:16
Knockaerts French XI wrote:
watch these it will help

http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PL713E9B81AAC89BA0&v=o3hMqjVO438&feature=player_embedded

then after that play a test game and see how much you enjoy it then come back to me

Leicester Fosse (Ian) 20 June 2013, 22:16
Athletico Braga FC wrote:
Knockaerts French XI wrote:
watch these it will help

http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PL713E9B81AAC89BA0&v=o3hMqjVO438&feature=player_embedded

then after that play a test game and see how much you enjoy it then come back to me
Okay, tomorrow though, I have to my btec.

FC Burry Port (Cymru Am Byth) 20 June 2013, 22:17
okay np

Internazionale Sanremo (AJ Nancekivell) 20 June 2013, 23:05
What position will you be Ian? I can see you as a strong, noble centre back and not one of those glory hunting strikers. smiley

Leicester Fosse (Ian) 20 June 2013, 23:58
Forza Verde FC wrote:
What position will you be Ian? I can see you as a strong, noble centre back and not one of those glory hunting strikers. smiley
Bit boring maybe? smiley

Na we'll see...

Internazionale Sanremo (AJ Nancekivell) 21 June 2013, 00:04
SM is pretty fun, whenever I've been on the game that's been my main position. You could be the other winger I guess. smiley

Razey Rovers (Daniel Razey) 21 June 2013, 00:25
My 30 year old is a WF/SM and with all the teams i've been with i have been a key player smiley

Internazionale Sanremo (AJ Nancekivell) 21 June 2013, 00:26
Razey Rovers wrote:
My 30 year old is a WF/SM and with all the teams i've been with i have been a key player smiley
Well to be fair, at the old VM Crew you were the only player after a while. smiley

Razey Rovers (Daniel Razey) 21 June 2013, 00:30
Forza Verde FC wrote:
Razey Rovers wrote:
Well to be fair, at the old VM Crew you were the only player after a while. smiley
yea that may be true but then what about

Britannia Blues (Don't you dare deny it i was made captain after a while smiley)
Stockholm Sabres
ENG FIDA Academy
Next Generation