Forums

Miscellaneous

[ARTICLE] Player Values

Posted in General

Deleted club 13 May 2011, 21:19
Removed, no longer wanted

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 13 May 2011, 23:18
FAQ should be added to Players,Player sales,Player purchases and Espanol and this should be in there

Sildegapet FC (Gera) 13 May 2011, 23:39
narod nie avolya spier wrote:
FAQ should be added to Players,Player sales,Player purchases and Espanol and this should be in there
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I totally agree

Deleted club 13 May 2011, 23:55
very helpful Penny, good job smiley

Bath Posties (Giving it a go) 14 May 2011, 08:07
article is fine but if that isn't meant for players I don't know what is, it is about players. Put it in there and when we want it we'll know where it is.

Anyhow have a good weekend.

Deleted club 14 May 2011, 09:12
Bath Posties wrote:
article is fine but if that isn't meant for players I don't know what is, it is about players. Put it in there and when we want it we'll know where it is.

Anyhow have a good weekend.
I guess you didnt read the first couple of sentences. Typical really though, you only read what you want to read and you are out to cause problems where ever you can.

It doesnt just deal with players, it also deals with how auctions and how training and the grounds works, making it General also.

I didnt see you jumping on anyone elses posts during the last few months, just mine.

Still, Im not here to argue.

Bath Posties (Giving it a go) 14 May 2011, 10:08
Penny , jumping on it ?

Like I said have a nice weekend.

Moody Bow (Sccoby Doo no clue) 14 May 2011, 10:38
Nice read.

Thanks Penny smiley

RB Spion Kop FC (Britton) 14 May 2011, 17:47
Thanks penny. may you help me on how to use the spread sheet please? i cant mail you as im blocked.

Deleted club 14 May 2011, 17:56
Toxteth Tigers wrote:
Thanks penny. may you help me on how to use the spread sheet please? i cant mail you as im blocked.
You said that in another thread 3 hours ago.