Forums

Miscellaneous

Attributes of no importance-field players/keepers

Posted in General

The Red Devil (Bårdur) 21 October 2012, 21:57
Hello all International users

A lot of managers care a great deal about training their players. Especially training the important attributes! At present time, I find that I have information, which I need to share with you all. I came across this information during a meeting, where we amongst other things discussed development of our crew-tools. During a break, we talked about players attributes. Here we received information, which was not ment for us crew members alone – which is the reason for this thread.
I do not believe that we as crew members should have access to information which are to be ours alone – we all need to play the game under the same conditions. So I share it with you now.

Here goes…

The following has been confirmed by Dennis (FC Sunnyvale – game developer).

The following 4 attributes can be trained as all other attributes, but they do not have direct effect on the field players perfomance on the pitch (explained below).
  • Marking
  • Determination
  • Morale and
  • Jumping
The values which field players have in these four attributes, will be divided amongst the other attributes when calculating the field players players performance on the pitch. Therefore training these four attributes will only improve the average attribute.

The following conserns goalkeepers (the above was only valid for field players).

The following has been confirmed by Dennis (FC Sunnyvale – game developer).

When a goalkeeper needs to stop a shot, whether or not he succeeds is decided by the following attributes:
  • 40 % Handling
  • 40 % Reflexes
  • 10 % In area og
  • 10 % Aerial
These attributes are therefore important attributes for a goalkeeper. But these attributes are not the only ones that are important. ”Acceleration” is also important. Acceleration decides how quickly the goalkeeper can position himself in order to make the save – where the ball lands. When the keeper is in position, the above 4 attributes decide whether or not the shot will be stopped.

Furthermore, the following three attributes can be trained as all other attributes, but they do not have direct effect on the goalkeepers perfomance on the pitch (explained below).
  • Determination
  • Morale and
  • Jumping
The values which goalkeepers have in these three attributes, will be divided amongst the other attributes when calculating the goalkeepers players performance on the pitch. Therefore training these three attributes will only improve the average attribute.

This information is not to be kept secret – please share.

Best regards
Bårdur

Deleted club 21 October 2012, 22:01
Thats quite interesting, most keepers seem to have reflexes as one of their lowest attributes...

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 21 October 2012, 22:02
Wow cheers for the Info smiley

Deleted club 21 October 2012, 22:03
That is very, very good well done smiley

Deleted club 21 October 2012, 22:06
thanks for the info mate smiley

Deleted club 21 October 2012, 22:08
Keepers don't need Determination for games yet is the biggest stat (imo) which gives highest value. Messed up lol.

Deleted club 21 October 2012, 22:11
Question: will you be looking to implement these stats into the new match simulator?

The Red Devil (Bårdur) 21 October 2012, 22:15
Fresh FC wrote:
Question: will you be looking to implement these stats into the new match simulator?
I have to emphasize that I am not a developer - just a crew member.
But yes, I believe that in the new match simulator there will be fewer attributes and their way of influencing the players reaction on the field will be different from today. More user interactive.

Deleted club 21 October 2012, 22:41
Nice to actually be told some thing from above. Thanks for popping in

Deleted club 21 October 2012, 22:55
In the lists we usually see marking at the top of defenders and reflexes at the bottom of keepers!

Oh well!

Thanks for the info.