The penalty for over priced player trades and channelling of credits between clubs, will usually take the form of a trade block in addition to a fine.
If a club is trade blocked, the following happens:
- All of the club's transfer listed players are removed from the transfer list.
- All of the club's outgoing bids are deleted.
- The club can no longer put players on the transfer list.
- The club cannot accept incoming bids for their players.
- The club cannot bid on any players.
Auctions, that are already running are not affected by the trade block.
Typically, the duration of a trade block amount to 7 days for each illicit trade.