You can train your players once a day. This is done by choosing "My Club" in the top menu followed by Training. On the training page you simply click "Train" to train all players. Through the training page you can also access your training statistics. On this page it is possible to examine the quality of your players training. That is, how much your players have gained in their abilities.
If a player one day has a training of 2 this mean that the player's abilities aggregated has risen with 2 points in all 18 abilities (finishing, dribling and so on). Players can have good and bad days, which means that the training will fluctuate from day to day.
The quality of your players' training depends of several factors. The most important are listed here:
- Potential: A player's potential is crucial for training. The potential is something each players is "born" with and cannot be changed manually. However, the potential will change slowly throughout a players career.
- Training facility: The better training facility, the better training.
- Trainer: Hire a trainer to increase the quality of your training. The better trainer, the better training.
- Intensity: The intensity you define under training groups has a influence on training. The higher intensity, the better traning and the higher loss of energy.
- Energy: The higher a player's energy level is, the better training.
- Mood: The higher mood, the better training.