Forums

Miscellaneous

Utopia Team and League

Posted in Ideas/development

Guille Enterprise AFC (Michael Guille) 25 May 2016, 16:35
I know that second team ideas have been going for a while and I understand that it just doesn't work for a long list of reasons.

So anyway that brings me to a Utopia Team and Utopia leagues where you basically start from the beginning again new league new team, players, finances Ect, only difference is the this team has nothing to do with the current game it is its own fun league for new and old players looking to start afresh.

Some of the Features
3+ divisions with all human players
In all the country's that are currently in game if possible
New team, New players, Coaches, Scouts, Stadium, Training Facilitates, Market.
(for Vm Members only?)

Whittall United (Grant) 25 May 2016, 16:42
So basically 2 games?

Guille Enterprise AFC (Michael Guille) 25 May 2016, 17:02
Yes its more for those, that have been playing for a while to start again while playing both teams at the same team with the second team not having no impact what so ever with currant standing.

Whittall United (Grant) 25 May 2016, 18:17
Theres only limited resources, having a another game running parallel just isn't gonna work.

Understated Excellence (Messiah) 28 May 2016, 09:02
Grants Troops wrote:
Theres only limited resources, having a another game running parallel just isn't gonna work.
Agreed

Deleted club 28 May 2016, 15:05
I agree that this would be unworkable due to the resources required. However, I wonder whether, instead, the additional games available for friendly games could be used to set up tournament competitions such as the ones being organised on the forums. If a tournament can be officially registered and teams are able to be entered, could the programming schedule the fixtures and tables etc to take out much of the pain of organisation.