Forums

Miscellaneous

Whats your gameplan?

Posted in General

Teufel hunden (Another Vacation) 9 May 2017, 00:34
FC Grant United wrote:
Teufel hunden wrote:
In the middle of long term training.
Ive started training youths up, needed something to keep me coming back.

What age are you intending to sell at?
Obviously with the new changes incoming, im not sure what that will mean for users training players up.
Are their values gonna change massively for the better or worse, i suppose everyone is going into the unknown.
Between 24-26 years old is what I think will be the most profitable. Still a little room to grow but a solid baseline of stats and probably a rating between 50-75

Lowood Mohicans (Ewan) 9 May 2017, 02:03
Since l last appeared in a top league, l'm nearing the end of several cycles of team development, sell off, and training ground upgrade. Now, it's WCTF in sight 90m credits plus 20m team.

Build a bit more cash and equity, hit the upgrade button, then try and develop a team to get back to a top league.

Transfer Market (Al Pacino) 9 May 2017, 08:23
Reach the premiership with my teams average age lower than 28.
Try to win my first major trophy.
Win something before the players become to old to recoup more than half of what I have spent on them.

Moody Bow (Sccoby Doo no clue) 9 May 2017, 09:47
Aiki FC wrote:
train up a bunch of 1c no hopers into a half-decent team
This is your benchmark smiley

To see how far up the leagues I could get with a team of players that asked for no wages and only cost 1c each - England Div 6 position 7th

Deleted club 9 May 2017, 10:12
Getting up a few divisions

Port Vale F C (James) 9 May 2017, 13:16
Trying to regain the 55m I've spent since coming back... Keep buying 17-19 year old wonderkinds sell them off at like a month or two to fund my older player retirement?

Understated Excellence (Messiah) 9 May 2017, 23:44
May attempt promotion post game reboot

Rhythm FC (MMM) 10 May 2017, 08:41
Trying to finish 2nd in the EPL for as many seasons in a row smiley

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 10 May 2017, 15:14
My main aims are to expand my stadium to 50k min and to establish my club as a regular mid table Division 2 side with in the next year .

Welling United (Smith) 10 May 2017, 20:11
Have a world class facility by 2019 and a team full of players called 'Dick'. I've copied the idea a few other players are currently doing of trying to build a squad full of own grown youths but i need a better training facility. But for the next ten months I'm using other players while i train my youths to a playable standard.

It's really interesting reading through some of the posts and the plans other teams have! Best of luck to everyone