Forums

Miscellaneous

Money and Player Values

Posted in General

Braintree Town (John) 8 June 2017, 09:07
First of all, I may have missed this in the rules, but if you have a negative balance, are you able to complete transfers in and renew wages?

Secondly, what's the point of player valuations? On the market, someone with a value of say 6,000 is being sold for 60,000. Surely this would break the rule of buying well over the value of a player?

Moody Bow (Sccoby Doo no clue) 8 June 2017, 09:37
I would expect you can still pay wages (not sure though) but definitely not do transfers.

As for the valuation thing, if a player is sold for way above their value it may come up on the transfer cheat list in which a cheat hunter will look at the transfer and decide whether the amount paid is too much. They will look at training values etc. There is also a hidden value on each player which can be hugely more than their listed visable value. Cheat hunters can see this hidden value and this helps them to make a decision on the transfer.
We can't see the hidden values on our own players though before you ask smiley and we can only see this hidden value if the transfer pops through on the cheat list.

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 8 June 2017, 18:58
I believe that clubs over 60 days old can still extend contracts, until reaching a balance deficit of -1mC.
- Clubs under 60 days old do not have that facility and cannot do so once in debt.