Forums

Miscellaneous

What intensity should i be training new youths on?

Posted in General

Benefit Boys (James) 2 July 2017, 10:33
I recently got myself a few trainers after getting to Black training facility and i was wondering what intensity i should be training youths on - especially my newly created ones

I presume Extreme all week would actually have a negative effect on training rather than a positive one - Is there any order of intensity you guys train in throughout the week?

Any help would be much appreciated smiley

Crackalackin (Leroy) 2 July 2017, 10:56
Hi Mate - I tend to use hard as my go to intensity. A couple of times a week, when players are at full energy before the train - I use extreme.

What i would suggest is to play around a little with your regime and intensity to see what works best for you.

I'm obsessed with having high training, so I keep tinkering to get the best training score. Some people are more obsessed with increased stats.

Benefit Boys (James) 2 July 2017, 13:45
Crackalackin wrote:
Hi Mate - I tend to use hard as my go to intensity. A couple of times a week, when players are at full energy before the train - I use extreme.

What i would suggest is to play around a little with your regime and intensity to see what works best for you.

I'm obsessed with having high training, so I keep tinkering to get the best training score. Some people are more obsessed with increased stats.
Cheers man much appreciated smiley - Ill try hard and see where it goes from there