Forums

Miscellaneous

Work Over Christmas?

Posted in Off Topic

FC Union Bears XI (Top Dog) 18 December 2017, 21:31
Transfer Market wrote:
FC Rängers XI wrote:
Transfer Market wrote:
I'm working christmas day, boxing day, nye and nyd however it's the best time to earn as we're paid double and on top of this we get a £400 bonus per shift smiley
Not a bad bonus mate....Railway by any chance ?
Haha yes m8, how did you know ?
My old man does it and gets a similar bonus has worked the last 15 to 20 festive periods because of the cash haha good guess

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 18 December 2017, 21:34
Ho Ho Ho.... Just back from Lapland. Wow!!!! Bloody amazing and well worth the money. Snowmobiling is soooo much fun in particular. My daughter wants to go again and so do i!! Anyway...I am working every single day except xmas day when my place of work is closed...no rest for the wicked i suppose.

Lateside united (KK) 18 December 2017, 22:58
Transfer Market wrote:
Lateside united wrote:
My first Xmas off for 15 years as I have retired early. Very much looking forward to time we kids and carling
Alright for some retiring at 36..
still fingers in a few pies but dont get hands dirty no more

Transfer Market (Al Pacino) 21 December 2017, 14:48
FC Rängers XI wrote:
Transfer Market wrote:
FC Rängers XI wrote:
Transfer Market wrote:
I'm working christmas day, boxing day, nye and nyd however it's the best time to earn as we're paid double and on top of this we get a £400 bonus per shift smiley
Not a bad bonus mate....Railway by any chance ?
Haha yes m8, how did you know ?
My old man does it and gets a similar bonus has worked the last 15 to 20 festive periods because of the cash haha good guess
He's a very wise man lol