Forums

Miscellaneous

Too many leagues

Posted in General

FC Stoke (Rich) 29 April 2018, 18:20
As per the title...

Since the changes there are fewer what I call ‘top teams’...teams who win leagues on a consistent basis...whereas there are far too many leagues...

Lower vifa rankings in leagues barring one or two is meaning lower profits...which in turn makes self sustainabilty even harder with the pathetic amounts on offer for league/cup victories...

Once getting 120k spectators on a consistent basis...now struggling to push over 100k at all...

Competition is at a minimum due to ‘top teams’ spreading themselves about...

Isn’t it about time that the amount of leagues was reduced to make this game competitive once again?

I have never known a vifa rank as low as 3450 points per victory before?

Deleted club 29 April 2018, 18:25
Should have been done a while ago. Far too many leagues for number of users.

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 29 April 2018, 18:31
Great, make it harder for me to win a league smiley hello Dave smiley

Teufel hunden (Another Vacation) 29 April 2018, 18:39
Oddly enough I agree with this.. unless we can get more active teams, there’s only one other way that this can go.. unless all the top teams want to join into one country..

Bayern Munich (Benjamin) 29 April 2018, 18:44
FC Stoke wrote:
Since the changes there are a fewer what I call ‘top teams’...teams who win leagues on a consistent basis...whereas there are far too many leagues...

Lower vifa rankings in leagues barring one or two is meaning lower profits...which in turn makes self sustainabilty even harder with the pathetic amounts on offer for league/cup victories...
Typical Rich. smiley

They make an update (aging) which makes it easier for rich people to win leagues and he complains that there aren't enough rich teams winning on a consistent basis, and that they can't stay rich enough while doing so.

From what I've seen the devs have been very steadily on message about the fact that it should be neigh impossible to make money while winning leagues. They increased wages and decreased prize money for the top teams, and made it so that you need the best players to challenge for leagues - they want churn!

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 29 April 2018, 20:00
and, one of the most often received requests we get in from Support Tickets is
"Can we have a League in XYZ country - so that I can play within my own nation..."
- obvioously we keep saying "no".

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 29 April 2018, 20:04
Bayern Munich wrote:
FC Stoke wrote:
Since the changes there are a fewer what I call ‘top teams’...teams who win leagues on a consistent basis...whereas there are far too many leagues...

Typical Rich. smiley

They make an update (aging) which makes it easier for rich people to win leagues and he complains that there aren't enough rich teams winning on a consistent basis, and that they can't stay rich enough while doing so.

From what I've seen the devs have been very steadily on message about the fact that it should be neigh impossible to make money while winning leagues. They increased wages and decreased prize money for the top teams, and made it so that you need the best players to challenge for leagues - they want churn!
But i think it shouldn't be impossible to make money by winning leagues. What is the real point of that? Ok, so top teams can not consistently make money at the top but why would you even bother to win top trophies when all it's really doing is costing you credits in the long run? It should be an incentive to go for the top trophies to earn good money and not suffer lots of credits especially when selling players. The whole thing is a farce and needs a major rethink instead of having clubs stagnating because it's too expensive at the top.

Enfield Rovers FC (Darren Ferguson) 29 April 2018, 20:07
I think there a lot of aspects of the game (basically all aspects) that need to be restructured.

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 29 April 2018, 20:08
Clubs who are at the top winning trophies at a consistent level deserve the right to do so in my opinion after putting in years of hard work but instead they are been crucified.

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 29 April 2018, 20:15

So far, so good.
But, unless new starters have the sight of a possibiity that one day (however far ahead) they might just be able to catch the old established teams, then there's no point in them playing on once they've realised it's a futile dream.
And then the game dies a slow death as managers leave and aren't replaced with keen new ones.