Forums

Miscellaneous

Too many leagues

Posted in General

Deleted club 5 May 2018, 01:26
The Wrecking Crew wrote:
I`ve been here a loooong time, and I notice the one thing about this game that hasn`t changed is that people will always moan about it...as if they could do better.
The game is fine, and it is a far better game than when I first started playing, Remember the little orbs bumping around into each other? Oh yea, that was so cool.
This game does have flaws, like any game. And if you all didn`t enjoy the game to some extent, you wouldn`t be here right now. The hard-core managers are still here, still paying premium, and I assume still liking the game enough to pop in every day. Perhaps more folks would join and stay longer if there wasn`t so much negativity here on the boards. This is the first place newbies come, and if this is what they read on their first days here, many probably just move on and say why bother. Let me go find a better game.
More leagues, less leagues, bigger prize money, why don`t the developers fix this or that, why do I need to buy premium, why can`t I be on top in my first month here, blah, blah blah. It`s all so old already. You all enjoy the game when you`re winning and training well, and you all hate it when you lose and train like crap. Just admit it.

JMO, no hard feelings, nothing personal to anyone....JMO.
Couldn't disagree more. I've complained equally as much about the stupid wins/goals I've had as I have about the moronic losses.

I do pay because I "enjoy it to an extent" - although we complain, we probably enjoy it quite a large extent. That doesn't mean we should be allowed to criticise the game. Quite the opposite.

If we didn't give a toss, we'd just stop playing - but that's not what we want. We want the game to be as good as it can be, as it has such a huge potential!
The main selling point is the multi-player/ competitive nature of the game. In order to keep this, the game needs to be good enough to draw in new players. It simply isn't. It's flawed in very basic way and new players play it and realise the unrealistic nature of the gameplay.

Without changing this the game will stagnate. It arguable is already far into it's stagnation.

I will continue to play as I'm currently enjoying it as far as I can. I will get bored in a couple months or so; I always do. I will return a few months after that; I always do. The only reason I return is because I know the game. If I were new to the game, I'd flick on, never come close to paying for premium and leave shortly after, never to return. Simple as.

Rangers FootbalI Club (PK) Forum moderator 5 May 2018, 14:32
FC Stoke wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:
ChelseaFCZola wrote:
I'm new into this - about 1 month. I hope the game can survive and thrive. I hope I don't have to leave because of the points made. Interesting topic
Why would you want to leave? You don't have to be as rich as the richest clubs to be successful. Heck, i won the quadruple and i have been number 1 in the game and I'm far from the much richer clubs mate. You should be content with the avhievements you succeed in within the game. In my opinion and I'm sure in other opinions too, the game was a lot more fun years ago...the stats speak for themselves when at times there use to be something like 3000 users online.
Wow mate...congrats I didn’t realise you had won the quad...you should have mentioned it before...
smiley

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 6 May 2018, 10:42
www.virtualmanager.com/clubs/223686/fixtures A typical example of a team throwing away games and stagnating and not wanting to play in the top division.

www.virtualmanager.com/leagues/33/2/2

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 6 May 2018, 20:37
Kinda like how the leagues are except prize money tbh I feel like making them smaller would yeah make competition hard but think the richer clubs would just be able to outspend others and with the current market would be hard for those below to be able to get up if you get what I mean. smiley

Still think all those clubs that quit and took billions out of the game VM needs to somehow put back in them billions across every single team active weather that's prize money changes, sponsorships being tweaked, maybe even higher ticket prices.. but something to increase it which id personally think would effect the market to back to how it was before most people now are just after a quick profit and prices do not match player values most of the time. smiley

Scouts have taken out the fun of taking a punt on a youth now everyone just checks to see how they will be but before you see someone on lawn, yellow etc you could pay quite abit for a punt but now it's all scouts in the youth market needs a tweak imo. smiley

Wouldn't mind a cup of sorts between super cup and world cup maybe like top 3 or 4 from each top league get in it kinda like a champions league sort of thing with groups could be interesting and fresh. smiley

Haters gonna hate smiley