Miscellaneous

General Chat... :)

Posted in Off Topic

Rhythm FC (MMM) 14 February 2019, 16:06
Well bolton and norwich do have something in common smiley

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 14 February 2019, 17:08
Rhythm FC wrote:
I thought you might mention that smiley Only as good as your last game ...that's what I say smiley

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 15 February 2019, 19:49
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
Rhythm FC wrote:
3-1 easy smiley
Bolton undefeated in 1 Norwich undefeated in 0 ....Gotta be a home win next game smiley
I'm coming up North for it - crashing at my mates in Stockport so it better bloody not be!!

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 15 February 2019, 19:50
Rhythm FC wrote:
17 points ahead of Preston in the table? Nope, I guess not as one of those teams isn't that far ahead...

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 18 February 2019, 13:51
No Pukki No Party wrote:
Rhythm FC wrote:
17 points ahead of Preston in the table? Nope, I guess not as one of those teams isn't that far ahead...
and never will be smiley still confident of winning the league?

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 18 February 2019, 22:07
Absolutely, as you may have witnessed on Saturday, we play an incredible brand of exciting football and get results. Lost 2 in the last 20 or something silly like that.

Whoscored had 6 NCFC players in the team of the week btw - Remi Matthews got in too, despite conceding 4 which I think tells you everything you need to know about how good we are going forwards!!

Got a nice little run of the other top 6 teams playing each other now so hopefully we can do what we need to do and open up a little bit of breathing space!

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 19 February 2019, 12:53
No Pukki No Party wrote:
No Pukki No Party wrote:
On an unrelated note - Keep an eye out for Piatek - He's the next Lewandowski. Moved to Italy at start of season, took Serie A by storm and moved to Milan to fill Gonzalo Higuain's boots in January. 2 appearances, 3 goals so far for Milan. Definitely one to watch.
Another game, another goal for Piatek. 4 in 3.
Oh my word. The first against Atalanta was like Bergkamp or Van Persie in their prime. Poland has a Lewa replacement.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-Y-lffP300&feature=youtu.be&t=89

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 19 February 2019, 13:24
No Pukki No Party wrote:
Whoscored had 6 NCFC players in the team of the week btw - Remi Matthews got in too, despite conceding 4 which I think tells you everything you need to know about how good we are going forwards!!
Yes I saw that ...good old Remi smiley I think you will win too, just don't let Leeds win smiley

Ginni Devi Modi IOE (Decland Wren) 19 February 2019, 13:35
No Pukki No Party wrote:
Absolutely, as you may have witnessed on Saturday, we play an incredible brand of exciting football and get results. Lost 2 in the last 20 or something silly like that.

Got a nice little run of the other top 6 teams playing each other now so hopefully we can do what we need to do and open up a little bit of breathing space!
Can only score one against the best young english CB pair in Ben Davies and Jordan Storey, and that was a consolation goal...

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 19 February 2019, 13:46
Well enjoy that fact as it will be the highlight of your season catching us injury hit and on a bad day. Your keeper got man of the match despite that it would appear too so not sure your CBs are to thank for keeping us to 1... and we missed a penalty (7 pens 6 misses on the season now )