Forums

Miscellaneous

Cheating Red cards

Posted in General

Htafc (Moz) 28 March 2019, 13:51
I know you make sure that I never progress in the game anyway but to constantly have my best defender sent off this season is just ridiculous. Suspended for 6 games already, absolute joke.

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 28 March 2019, 13:54
I've edited your title please do not swear. Red cards happen to everyone not just you. Although it is frustrating it's not designed to stop any particular club from progressing

Htafc (Moz) 28 March 2019, 13:57
Two red cards in two games? No conspiracy? Yeah right. I'd love to know why it's only me that you don't want to progress.

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 28 March 2019, 13:58
what do you have your instructions set to? also I find red cards and injuries go in cycles ...a couple of weeks where I get them and then nothing for a couple of weeks or so

Htafc (Moz) 28 March 2019, 14:04
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
what do you have your instructions set to? also I find red cards and injuries go in cycles ...a couple of weeks where I get them and then nothing for a couple of weeks or so
Hard tackling.

Walkey Torquay (Liam) 28 March 2019, 14:05
Htafc wrote:
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
Hard tackling.
You’ve answered your own question.... Hard tackle will bring red cards unfortunately

Htafc (Moz) 28 March 2019, 14:47
Ridiculous.

Leicester Fosse (Ian) 28 March 2019, 15:38
Htafc wrote:
Ridiculous.
How is that ridiculous? Stop thinking the game hates you and use some logic. If you have tackling set to hard then you will get a few more red cards than if it was set to normal.

Whittall United (Grant) 28 March 2019, 16:31
This is brilliant smiley smiley smiley

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 28 March 2019, 17:38
In my experience, VM punishes those that moan the most.
Those managers we never hear from seem never to get injuries or suspensions,
(or at least if they do we never get to know smiley )