Forums

Miscellaneous

New source of income from stores and kitchens

Posted in Ideas/development

Thrinity fc (Samuel Adedeji) 11 June 2019, 14:39
Teams can get extra means of income other than the proposed stadium revenue, sponsorships and tv rights. The likes of stores can produce jerseys, boots, football, etc. and be sold to the fans on a daily basis, while the kitchen prepares snacks and drinks for spectator (audience) and sold per every home game. And there should provision of lots of companies which by the clubs popularity and level they will be willing to pay a certain amount to the club for the manufacture of this goods and services. Please i need your sincere opinion on this.

Thrinity fc (Samuel Adedeji) 16 July 2019, 12:36
i know the idea might be lame but the challenges been faced by amateur teams in the financial aspect is high raging from the outrageous cost of upgrading the stadium, training facility and physiotherapist to daily wages of players and staff. If this idea cant be implemented then can another means of income be introduced into the game than we depending on the low revenue generated by our stadium.

Whittall United (Grant) 16 July 2019, 12:45
If you are going to rely on basic income, then you will always struggle at the beginning, you need to flip players at the very least.

Thrinity fc (Samuel Adedeji) 16 July 2019, 12:50
how can we flip players if we dont have the money?

Whittall United (Grant) 16 July 2019, 13:30
Well others have managed smiley

Its clear at this point, you just want hand outs, you arent willing to put the effort in, you get out what you put into this game, top tip there pal smiley

You can make money on 1c players, if you cant do that, then i dont think this game is for you.

Thrinity fc (Samuel Adedeji) 16 July 2019, 22:33
I'm sorry but your last reply identifies you are among those who think or believe all hands are equal, because if it were easy for those who have to give into the game as those who do, the only thing that will separate all managers is experience and tactics. The challenges each manager are facing is absolutely different, whether in the game or in real life situation so the if you are not ready to give into the game then leave is like an insult and a discouragement to that are not capable. If the game was built for the rich alone then it could have been boldly stated in T's & C's

Whittall United (Grant) 17 July 2019, 11:31
What the hell are you talking about smiley

So let me get this straight, you arent able to commit to the game like others, fair enough. But because you aint able to, you want the game changed to suit your play style, is that correct, because that is how it sounds.

Don't come here preaching to me, i really don't care about your situation.

The game is the same for everyone, we all had to start from the beginning, its not the games fault nor anybody elses problem if you can't commit to it.

The appeal of this game is nothing is just handed to you, if you want something, then you better earn it, not ask for things to make it easier, how defeatist are you?

Why should you put less in, but get more out, makes no sense.

Not even sure why you mention people being rich, its pennies to play this game.

Ive said many of times, you get out what you put in, put nothing into the game, expect the same return.

Thrinity fc (Samuel Adedeji) 18 July 2019, 08:51
you said it is pennies to play the game, but have you ever thought of the fact that this penny you pay is as expensive as gold to some?, do you think everyone spends euros in their country?

Whittall United (Grant) 18 July 2019, 11:22
Thrinity fc wrote:
you said it is pennies to play the game, but have you ever thought of the fact that this penny you pay is as expensive as gold to some?, do you think everyone spends euros in their country?
Completely irrelevant.

You get to play the game for free, but no, thats not enough, the bottom line is this, you want an hand out, rather than work with what you have.

I started at the beginning, never touched premium until i had enough money to upgrade to black TF, its possible to get to a decent level without premium, i know a someone who got to the top division without premium, but users have to work for it, stop asking for handouts, this isn't the first time, and crack on, put the effort in and you'll get something out of it, its really that simple.

Thrinity fc (Samuel Adedeji) 18 July 2019, 19:35
Ha ha ha ha ha, i'm really sorry but you stated something funny there, getting to a top level with no premium and with a stadium capacity of 980 seaters that generates at most 8,900c. I tried that but didn't work, only got to div.5 and when i decided to go further i had to buy better players to compete in div.4, the game got harder due to the fact that there weren't enough fund to buy a player of 30 and above age with avg of 50. I'm not asking for vm premium, you aren't the first person to tell me it's not possible but another means for we that can't afford it to at least be able to play the game even if it's just for 10% easier than this.