Forums

Miscellaneous

Thorgan Wauters

Posted in Player Valuations

Dynamo Devils (Tanvir) 22 August 2019, 23:48
Kingstown Bulldogs wrote:
Partly because people don't train them all 5 times. This one guy trained my player 1 time, and for that ground did 'bad' (it was WCTF and he trained 96 on it) but had he trained him all 5 times he might have trained better. For example, i(as a player) train below average, but ive also trained myself like 25 times at least. No im not good, but its still worth a shot. And to make it a little better, im paying nothing to keep myself. So why not keep me. Now if so ehow i have to start paying and i train bad, then ill probably just let the contract expire.
You’re not understanding the principle finding players now that are your players that are in their twenties are useless if they’ve not been trained because they’ve lost all those months to gain stats

Solihull Moors FC (Mario) 22 August 2019, 23:51
Seems an odd idea with no tangible benefit, but each to their own mate in terms of how you want to play the game!

I'd keep a separate 11 players to allow you to continue to compete for league honours to keep the revenue coming in whilst doing your experiment.

Kingstown Bulldogs (Kaena Kinoshita) 22 August 2019, 23:58
Omega Alpha Sport Club wrote:
Seems an odd idea with no tangible benefit, but each to their own mate in terms of how you want to play the game!

I'd keep a separate 11 players to allow you to continue to compete for league honours to keep the revenue coming in whilst doing your experiment.
Tbh i might do that. The only problem is finding players who wont retire early and who wont take forever to train.. I guess i could keep the players i already have, (minus 2 because of retirement) and do that. Ill think about it and tell you guys during my season update.

Kingstown Bulldogs (Kaena Kinoshita) 23 August 2019, 00:00
Dynamo Devils wrote:
Kingstown Bulldogs wrote:
Partly because people don't train them all 5 times. This one guy trained my player 1 time, and for that ground did 'bad' (it was WCTF and he trained 96 on it) but had he trained him all 5 times he might have trained better. For example, i(as a player) train below average, but ive also trained myself like 25 times at least. No im not good, but its still worth a shot. And to make it a little better, im paying nothing to keep myself. So why not keep me. Now if so ehow i have to start paying and i train bad, then ill probably just let the contract expire.
You’re not understanding the principle finding players now that are your players that are in their twenties are useless if they’ve not been trained because they’ve lost all those months to gain stats
But most of my players are on teams that 'Have never been online' and i cant get them. Why? Because they've only train once or twice.