Forums

Miscellaneous

Idea for change of Vman-License

Posted in Ideas/development

Yutani FC (Kaede Yutani) 28 August 2019, 17:41
Since I wasn't aware that there is some rule for "how good your english must be" to be allowed to post here, I've now put in more effort in the hopes of being taken seriously and not shunted to the Locked Threads for the abhorrent misuse of English grammar.

In essense, the 30 day subscription has minor inconveniences attached.
- If you pay the 1st of any given month that has 31 days in it, your next payment will be deducted the 31st. Then in two months, the 29th.

So, as many others, I live from monthly paycheck to paycheck and this month I'd forgotten about the backwards counting date of Vman payment. So I'm having a few days of shitty sales and poor training ^^ Thats annoying - I know its solvable on my part, clearly - I'm not shitting on the system as if its an evil that must be purged.

I'm just gonna pitch the idea that just like when you pay rent, you pay for the whole month.

As was pointed out to me earlier, 3£ or whatever it was, isn't alot of money - nope, I cannot agree more we have a most envious Subscription price attached to Vman - I'm not complaining about the price, its a good price.

But I will always have money to pay the 1st any month - as the majority will most likely. Hopefully. smiley

Another possible change that perhaps would be simpler is to make it 31 days per subscription --> since that'd move the date of payment forwards instead and only become a problem after what.. two years - in a situation like mine at least.

Since this is the Ideas/development area I hope this IDEA isn't somehow "unworthy" of the forums and that this time my english pleases the moderator enough to be able to stay unlocked and given a view by someone it concerns.

For posterity I'll just link the old stuff. Its not amazing work, google translate isnt amazing - but worthy of being locked down seems farfetched. I guess my mistake was to admit using the google translator, since if I was dyslexic the moderator would just be outright rude. Which he isn't I'm sure, for the record.

https://www.virtualmanager.com/forums/topics/1206758-vman-licens-pr-maned-pr-month-locked

Whittall United (Grant) 28 August 2019, 20:02
I will not leave any reply here to this, as I have mailed you back smiley

Yutani FC (Kaede Yutani) 28 August 2019, 21:26
Seen and replied to smiley

I'm sorry I came off as a very salty keyboard warrior in the post above - afterwards I see it was perhaps a bit too much ^^

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 31 August 2019, 01:51
Or, for those that want or need to keep a very exact account of how many days Premium you have left
- in order to avoid an unexpected subscription payment - there is an option to pay for a set period
without auto-renewal subscription:
https://www.virtualmanager.com/shop/choose_quantity?payment_method=card&product=premium&non_recurring=1

Yutani FC (Kaede Yutani) 31 August 2019, 03:28
So it adds on top of what you have left?

I only see 90 days as the shortest option - is this correct or am I just blind? smiley

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 31 August 2019, 11:42
Yutani FC wrote:
So it adds on top of what you have left?

I only see 90 days as the shortest option - is this correct or am I just blind? smiley
I have two options from that link:
90 days @ £11.89 (£0.13 per day)
180 days @ £22.69 (£0.13 per day)