Miscellaneous

Why doesnt VM stick to the laws [Locked]

Posted in Locked Threads

Whittall United (Grant) 14 November 2019, 14:44
Newcastle U FC wrote:
actually yes, it really does matter.
Corners dont work
Offside doesn't work
And now this ridiculous penalty is given.

I appreciate the simulator is not what the game is all about and other games do that far better, but let's not kid ourselves, if VM shows match highlights, and if the simulation effects the games' outcomes, it ought to take some more time to iron out these annoying failures instead of focusing on "vanity projects". Players have been complaining about this for years but instead we get stupid things like streakers on April 1, 28 year olds' abilities declining, no action on players doing deals between each other to swap positions in top leagues and cutaways when players are running in on goal with no defenders in sight. In my opinion, VM's development priorities are all wrong. With such scarce resource, VM should be fixing these ancient issues rather than trying to do new things.

Rolf
The match sim has no bearing on the result at all, the match has already been played, the sim is just basically something to look at, it has never been a true reflection of the match.

No it doesnt matter, it has no bearing on results at all.

Whittall United (Grant) 14 November 2019, 14:49
New User United wrote:

I was about to reply to the moderator, amazed that he thinks it doesn't matter!!! Then I read your post before clicking SEND and thought you wrote so well for me and for you and for countless others.

I am amazed that people will pay for this game and take their career seriously when moderators and developers have a "never mind attitude" kinda customer service. Shocking!!!
Im a moderator on the forums, so does that mean i can't have an opinion smiley

It doesn't matter to me, never has, never will, what should i do, act like i care about the match sim i never wanted and changed the game from when it was at its best?

You think it matters, i dont, especially when it has no bearing on the outcome of a match, how does it really matter?

My views are my own, and do not represent the owners of the game.

New User United (Bonnie Howard) 14 November 2019, 20:01
Whittall United wrote:
New User United wrote:

I was about to reply to the moderator, amazed that he thinks it doesn't matter!!! Then I read your post before clicking SEND and thought you wrote so well for me and for you and for countless others.

I am amazed that people will pay for this game and take their career seriously when moderators and developers have a "never mind attitude" kinda customer service. Shocking!!!
Im a moderator on the forums, so does that mean i can't have an opinion smiley

It doesn't matter to me, never has, never will, what should i do, act like i care about the match sim i never wanted and changed the game from when it was at its best?

You think it matters, i dont, especially when it has no bearing on the outcome of a match, how does it really matter?

My views are my own, and do not represent the owners of the game.
Don't you think that you should of stated in your response that your views are your own and they do not represent VM. Because as a Moderator you are in fact representing the game in a Moderators capacity. I'm a United fan also and anyone who says "Ole Ole Ole" has a highly questionable understanding of principles and of United's traditions. smiley (In my opinion) LOL

Whittall United (Grant) 14 November 2019, 23:08
I never said I didnt represent the game, I'm saying I have my own views. Just because I have a moderator capacity, does not mean I'm not allowed my own opinion.

Not even touching on the pointless part of your post smiley

Understated Excellence (Messiah) 15 November 2019, 01:11
Bonnie

Getting petty now. Grant was simply saying he is concerned about the match result not the visual representation. Have to agree.

The majority of home fans who attend man utd games are backing Ole still. I appreciate being from Denmark you may not know or understand why.

New User United (Bonnie Howard) 15 November 2019, 02:47
Understated Excellence wrote:
Bonnie

Getting petty now. Grant was simply saying he is concerned about the match result not the visual representation. Have to agree.

The majority of home fans who attend man utd games are backing Ole still. I appreciate being from Denmark you may not know or understand why.
What was said that was petty?
Who's Grant?
Who's from Denmark?
What are you talking about?

Whittall United (Grant) 15 November 2019, 10:47
New User United wrote:
Bonnie

Who's Grant?
Who's from Denmark?
Right pal, people are trying to engage with you, but you're being abit of a tool.
Either keep it friendly or I'll lock the thread, its upto you?

New User United (Bonnie Howard) 15 November 2019, 11:43
Whittall United wrote:
New User United wrote:
Bonnie

Who's Grant?
Who's from Denmark?
Right pal, people are trying to engage with you, but you're being abit of a tool.
Either keep it friendly or I'll lock the thread, its upto you?
You call people a Tool then ask the person your degrading to keep it friendly or you'll lock the thread? Your behaviour is shocking Take a long look at yourself.

Understated Excellence (Messiah) 15 November 2019, 12:35
Probably just lock the thread... Its only going one way.

Whittall United (Grant) 15 November 2019, 22:59
/Locked, gone off topic.